These are pretty much all the previously stickied threads in this section. I'm compiling them here instead of leaving a bunch of stickies to reduce clutter and make it easier to find what you're looking for.
If you're using the Gathering of Heroes theme, all bolded words are links.
- General Knowledge & Mechanics Digest - Guide on many basic things about Duodecim. Read this if you're just starting out!
- In-depth battle mechanics - Damage formulas, attack priorities, duration of various things in frames, info on what abilities do and more
- EX Burst Damage Table - Ever wondered who has the strongest or weakest EX burst or how strong your main's EXB is in comparison to others? Look no further.
- Assist Damage Table - Looking to compare how much damage certain assists do? This is the thread to check.
- Basic EX Revenge Information - Facts and stats about EX Revenge
- Dash & Fall Speed Tiers - Dash and falling speed comparisons
EXP and AP grinding
- EXP Grinder's Ruleset - How to level up quickly and easily
- Tricks for getting KP, AP - How to farm AP faster
Scenario 000: Confessions of the Creator
- Confessions of the Creator (000 Story) Map
- Having trouble in COTC / 000? - A guide for beating the enemies in 000 with ease in case you're stuck
- How to farm story mode for Lufenian gear - Explains how to get Lufenian gear (lv 100 equipment,) which helps beat Scenario 000 more easily
- Where to find treasure in Scenario 000 - Where to find a lot of the components required for creating equipment
- Tricks for getting KP, AP - How to farm KP quickly
- Labyrinth Mode - The basics of what the Labyrinth is and how it works
- Labyrinth Equipment Locations and Routes - A guide on obtaining Labyrinth-exclusive equipment. Also contains a map of the Labyrinth
Equipment and Artifacts
- Equipment Types, Effects, and Extra Abilities - Everything about lv 100 equipment: Stats, effects, lores and mastery abilities.
- Equipment Sets - List of all equipment sets, their effects and parts of each set. Also lists Artifact effects
- Artifact Guide (originally found on GameFAQs) - Everything about Artifacts: What they are, how to get them and effects
Lists of collectibles for reference
- Booster Accessories
- Shop (Weapons) - List of components needed to trade for weapons in the Shop
- Shop (Armor) - List of components needed to trade for armor in the Shop
- Shop (Accessories) - List of components needed to trade for accessories in the Shop
- Accomplishment guide
- Mognet Friend Cards - List of all obtainable friend cards from Mognet and what rare equipment you can farm from their ghosts
- Player Titles - List of conditions to unlock player titles that are listed on the back of your friend card
Obtaining and purchasing items and components
This is just a heads-up for whoever is after a certain item or how to trade for a certain piece of equipment.
Please check the Confessions of the Creator guides, as most of components you need for creating equipment can be found there. Also check the Shop reference lists if you want to know how to make a certain item appear in the Shop and what you need to trade for that item.
That's all. If you have any questions that are not answered by any of these guides, please try using the forum's Search Function to make sure that your question wasn't asked before. If you can't find what you're looking for with it, then you're free to post a new thread about your question.
If you have any suggestions of useful threads that should be listed here, please drop me a VM or PM.
Posts that do not belong here
If you have a character-specific question (what equipment to use for your main, how to do a combo, what assists are the best for him/her, etc,) look through the Character Discussion subforum of the character you're interested in.
If your question or request is not gameplay-specific, it's likely that another section is better suited for it. Here are a few examples:
- Questions regarding the modifications of the game go in the Workshop section.
- Requests for signatures, avatars or other graphic works go in the Graphics Chat section.
- If you would like to find someone to play online with, learn how to set up to play online or ask about a problem you're having with Adhoc Party, go to the Online section.
Last edited by ujhbn; 10-29-2012 at 07:05 PM.