Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
[FAQ] Reputation System - Page 2

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 73

Thread: [FAQ] Reputation System

  1. #11
    Carbuncle's Reflection Sorceress' knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    the Howling Eye, Coerthas Highlands
    Posts
    281
    Gil
    6214

    Default

     
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayarine
    What are the benefits for having high reputation?
    Reputation is mainly for popularity, so don't mind too much when someone -reps you,it just means everyone hates you.
    Made me lol LOL Although better now, the original is so much more.. passionate, vibrant and easy to understand xD At least for Gabranth =P

  2. #12
    Retired Staff Veysey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Moncton, NB
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,240
    Gil
    5

    Default

    Good stuff, Kaya! I'd rep you but I need to spread more rep. Go figure XD
    That fearless attitude
    | Fei Long | Akihiko | Jecht | Captain Falcon | Slayer |


    Currently Playing:
    | Mostly Working - Some Mario Maker and Maple Story |

  3. #13
    Ron Swansonesque Cookies's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Auckland, NZ
    Age
    23
    Posts
    8,620
    Gil
    31858

    Default

    ^Me too actually :P

  4. #14
    9 Breaker Nexus_Nocturnal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Chiba, Japan
    Posts
    3,040
    Gil
    18

    Default

    And thus begins the tale of how Kaya achieved 1000 Rep.

    Remember: Valentines Day 2015



  5. #15
    Carbuncle's Reflection SquallXIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Archylte Steppe
    Age
    28
    Posts
    349
    Gil
    649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
    And thus begins the tale of how Kaya achieved 1000 Rep.
    Well, by the looks of it, it's been going on for a looooong while now! Just the fact that none of us can give kaya rep without sharing to others first confirms that

    Great FAQ btw. Care to make one for how gil income is calculated?? You are -subsequently- a pro at that too :P


    "Divine Etro. Go peacefully to your rest. I will stand guard over your legacy."
    —Lightning

    Spoiler:

    Main Chars: Squall the Knight & Mateus the Corrupt

  6. #16
    Lucky Lucario LuckySeven's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Palamecia
    Posts
    3,817
    Gil
    141144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SquallXIII View Post
    Well, by the looks of it, it's been going on for a looooong while now! Just the fact that none of us can give kaya rep without sharing to others first confirms that

    Great FAQ btw. Care to make one for how gil income is calculated?? You are -subsequently- a pro at that too :P
    That's a good question! I want to know that as well kaya!

    Team: Lucario l Typholosion l Latios l Tyranitar l Greninja l Scizor
    Friend Code: 212273061560 l Youtube

  7. #17
    ghost
    Kayarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,694
    Gil
    1857

    Default

    Thanks everyone for the comments! And of course this is part of my secret plot to get moar rep. ...oh wait, it's not so secret anymore now.

    For the daily activity question: I recall I was the only person who ever mentioned that bonus in the first place. I didn't word it correctly in the other thread, so it's really every 365 days where you log in. You can't log in once per year and expect it to still give you the bonus. =p

    For the how Gil income is calculated suggestion: I have access to the formula actually, but I'm not going to make it public because I don't know if Mass would like that.

  8. #18
    Lucky Lucario LuckySeven's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Palamecia
    Posts
    3,817
    Gil
    141144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayarine View Post
    Thanks everyone for the comments! And of course this is part of my secret plot to get moar rep. ...oh wait, it's not so secret anymore now.

    For the daily activity question: I recall I was the only person who ever mentioned that bonus in the first place. I didn't word it correctly in the other thread, so it's really every 365 days where you log in. You can't log in once per year and expect it to still give you the bonus. =p

    For the how Gil income is calculated suggestion: I have access to the formula actually, but I'm not going to make it public because I don't know if Mass would like that.
    So let me get this straight... I have to log in every single day for 365 days to get that 1 point bonus and it's not every year that you made your account?

    Team: Lucario l Typholosion l Latios l Tyranitar l Greninja l Scizor
    Friend Code: 212273061560 l Youtube

  9. #19
    ghost
    Kayarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,694
    Gil
    1857

    Default

    That's correct. But it doesn't have to be 365 consecutive days.

  10. #20
    Lucky Lucario LuckySeven's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Palamecia
    Posts
    3,817
    Gil
    141144

    Default

     
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayarine View Post
    That's correct. But it doesn't have to be 365 consecutive days.
    Oh so we have to log in 365 different days? So basically a years worth of log ins right?
    Is there a way we can tell how many we done so far?

    Team: Lucario l Typholosion l Latios l Tyranitar l Greninja l Scizor
    Friend Code: 212273061560 l Youtube

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. General Warning Regarding the Reputation System
    By TWOxACROSS in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 08:41 AM
  2. Reputation System
    By Björk in forum Technical Support
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 12:34 AM
  3. Float System>Gravity System Not Possible?
    By Wiegraf in forum Golbez
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-31-2010, 01:22 AM
  4. Reputation
    By Shinryuu in forum The Spambin
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-25-2010, 07:37 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •