Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Kingdom Hearts 3 Speculation Thread

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts 3 Speculation Thread

Decidedly Undecided Blue_Velvet's Avatar
    Gil

Default Kingdom Hearts 3 Speculation Thread

With Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance within weeks of release in the States, I figured I'd make this thread. Here's where you can post your ideas regarding Kingdom Hearts 3. Boss fights, new worlds, the whole shebang. Any posts with references to anything related to KH3D's plot should be spoilered.

Spoiler:
    One of the Org. XIII boss fights will feature either Aeleus or Larxene working in tandem with another character. Maybe they'll work with each other, with Larxene (or whatever her Somebody's name is) running interference and distracting the player characters.

We'll probably finally see a Disney/Pixar world, like from Toy Story or Wall-E.

Spoiler:
    One of the protagonists will die a permanent death, probably to save someone else. To make up for the gameplay messups, the person the protagonist died to save will replace them. For example, with Lea dying and Isa replacing him.

Spoiler:
    Possibly the longest final boss stream in gaming history, with Vanitas, Ansem SoD, Xemnas, Xigbar, Master Xehanort (ends automatically after he loses his first bar of life), Vanitas again (this time with either the X-blade or possibly possessed by Ansem SoD as a last-ditch attempt), Master Xehanort again, and finally Master Xehanort with his Keyblade Armor on or some other kind of final boss upgrade.

Spoiler:
    Riku, being a Keyblade Master, wil probably obtain his own suit of Keyblade Armor that has a slight visual homage to Terra's, being Terra's "successor".

That's what I got, let's see what you guys think.

(Avatar courtesy of Rydia, sig by Cross

Spoiler:

Nintendo Network ID: ArgyleNinja (Add me if you have a Wii-U. We can race and stuff.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookies View Post
    Since I'm the one that has been saying this is never going to happen,

Gil

I will laugh if they makes younger version of lightning like what they did to Tidus.

And peoples shouldn't kid themselves she will be in the 3rd game.

-------------------
    https://poladuji.wordpress.com/

Gil

New worlds

-Treasure planet
    -Andy's room (Toy story. I think they should make them look like toys. Sora as a plushie, Goofy as a jack in a box, donald one of those twist key things.)
    - A bug's life
    Space paranoids (Tron legacy)
    -Keyblade in the stone (Sword in the stone)
    -Voodo bayou (Princess and the frog)
    -Cars Universe

Summons

Sully (monters inc)
    Buzz lightyear
    morph (treasure planet)
    Lightening mcqueen

Gil

Well there's something at the end of Birth By Sleep thats really been bugging me that I hope they resolve in the third game.
    Spoiler:
    Anyone remember during the credits where a single black feather falls down and Zack looks over to it before walking off? I seriously wanna know what the hell Namura plans for that one.

Gil

Um, are the spoilers in the first post DDD spoilers? I'd prefer to keep myself surprised as I play the game.

Actually, I vote that we preface what our spoiler tags with what they contain (DDD, BBS, large images, etc.). It would definitely help in a thread like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Moogle View Post
    New worlds

-Treasure planet
    -Andy's room (Toy story. I think they should make them look like toys. Sora as a plushie, Goofy as a jack in a box, donald one of those twist key things.)
    - A bug's life
    Space paranoids (Tron legacy)
    -Keyblade in the stone (Sword in the stone)
    -Voodo bayou (Princess and the frog)
    -Cars Universe

Summons

Sully (monters inc)
    Buzz lightyear
    morph (treasure planet)
    Lightening mcqueen
    Space Paranoids is already a world, though. And I suppose I could see Sully, Buzz, and McQueen as summons (or as party members), but how do you see Morph working? (And yes, I've seen the movie, which is primarily why I ask.)
    012 Main: Zidane
    012 Secondaries/Fun to Play as: Emperor, Cloud, Sephiroth, Squall, Laguna, Prishe, Gabranth
    Spoiler:

Gil

Quote Originally Posted by hawk222 View Post
    Um, are the spoilers in the first post DDD spoilers? I'd prefer to keep myself surprised as I play the game.

Actually, I vote that we preface what our spoiler tags with what they contain (DDD, BBS, large images, etc.). It would definitely help in a thread like this.

Space Paranoids is already a world, though. And I suppose I could see Sully, Buzz, and McQueen as summons (or as party members), but how do you see Morph working? (And yes, I've seen the movie, which is primarily why I ask.)

Maybe morph could give Sora the abilitie too morph into random objects.

Hot-blooded God of Guns TWOxACROSS's Avatar
    Gil

Quote Originally Posted by Dyxo Xinoro View Post
    Well there's something at the end of Birth By Sleep thats really been bugging me that I hope they resolve in the third game.
    Spoiler:
    Anyone remember during the credits where a single black feather falls down and Zack looks over to it before walking off? I seriously wanna know what the hell Namura plans for that one.
    That was supposed to be an homage of Sephiroth, and how Zack's fate in the KH universe is probably tied to him.

Gil

Just going to put this in a spoiler tag real quickly after typing for a few so this doesn't appear in the recent activity box and ruin anyone's day ya know?

Spoiler:
    We still need to save Aqua from the world of darkness so she can show Sora and Riku how a real Keyblade Master fights.

Remember: Valentines Day 2015

Gil

Quote Originally Posted by TWOxACROSS View Post
    That was supposed to be an homage of Sephiroth, and how Zack's fate in the KH universe is probably tied to him.
    Which I can assume means Genesis doesn't exist in the KH universe

Hot-blooded God of Guns TWOxACROSS's Avatar
    Gil

*shrug* Maybe, maybe not. They don't all have to exist in the KH universe, and they certainly don't have to adhere to their source material so strictly either, like the age differences between Leon and Seifer, even though they both have scars, or Aerith not being dead

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast