Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Kingdom Hearts 3 Speculation Thread - Page 13

Sponsored Links

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts 3 Speculation Thread

Gil

Quote Originally Posted by Windblast View Post
    No one asked either Tai Yasue or Nomura about them yet, most likely will be heard once we get latest interviews from nomura this year.

It doesn't mean we never see Final fantasy characters again in KH3,

beside of name cameos that was in KH 3D's dream eater battles and Zack's only appearance in BBS (originally nomura was going to write Cloud and Resorestion committee gang in Radient Garden but he was afraid that would cause continuity issues or his lack of a friction of his writing skills.)

It'd be nice to see them again in KH3 I just want to know what's going on with Cloud and Sephiroth and the rest.
    Weird.. Hey, it doesn't have a link but.. Were there Final fantasy characters in Kh Dream Drop Distance ? I didn't played this game.
    Thanks To Galadin for the Avatar & Signature graphics.

Gil

Quote Originally Posted by Mateus View Post
    Weird.. Hey, it doesn't have a link but.. Were there Final fantasy characters in Kh Dream Drop Distance ? I didn't played this game.
    I don't remember any FF characters, but the TWEWY gang showed up in Traverse Town, and they're sort of FF-ish.
    012 Main: Zidane
    012 Secondaries/Fun to Play as: Emperor, Cloud, Sephiroth, Squall, Laguna, Prishe, Gabranth
    Spoiler:

Gil

Quote Originally Posted by Mateus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk222 View Post
    I don't remember any FF characters, but the TWEWY gang showed up in Traverse Town, and they're sort of FF-ish.
    Actually I told you guys, they don't appear physically but only their names appear in dream eater battles in both demo and full versions.
    Click this image here to direct to my thread!

Kuja to the imported characters: ''You cannot become me!''

Model Import Projects:

Gil

Did we got some news about this recently ? This KHIII Is very discreet.

Gil

That was cool to see Master Xehanort and Master Eraqus as child. But, it makes me Wonder a LOT about the story..

I imagine that we'll play Master Eraqus and Master Xehanort, perhaps in the begining of the game, through some worlds, as an intro for the game. A bit like with Roxas, at the begining of KHII.

Gil

What I think would be cool is at either the beginning or ending of every world you get a small little thing of them talking, cause they kinda implied that everything that happens from BBS onward was planned out during that chess game of theirs.

A place where cute anime girls trip on nothing.
    Gil

A quick look at KH3's Amazon page lists the place holder date for Dec 29th 2017 instead of the usual Dec 31st. Wishful thinking?
    Last edited by Edon; 12-09-2016 at 07:22 PM.
    Garland: "You can`t fight without light!"

WoL: "You`re wrong! I can fight without light!"

Lightning: "Fine, I never wanted to be your assist anyway."
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Buying a Nintendo device is like marriage at this point – do not expect them to magically become better a year or two after you get married."---GreatAmerican21

A great quote, I don`t know if I agree with it.

Banned
    Gil

Aptron solutions is one of the Best Java 6 Months Project based Industrial Training in Delhi,the most popular programming languages institute in Delhi NCR, specially for client-server web applications with a reported 9 million developers.James Gosling was originally developed this language at Sun Microsystems (Which has since been acquired by Oracle Corporation) and in 1995 it was released as a core component of Sun Microsystems' Java platform. Java training center in Noida has strong support for web development and designing too.

Potion Dealer
    Gil

Aptron delhi giving you the best android training in delhi.It is one of the summer training companies in delhi which provide you the real time and advance level training from the professional Experts.They provide training not only in android but also on all the advance level technologies of IT which are booming in the market.Aptron provides you the android training companies in delhi that helps you to enhance your skills.Mentors of android training in Delhi helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.Aptron delhi helps you to extend your abilities.Enhance your skills by taking the summer internship companies in delhi

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast