Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Phase 1: Tweaking the Roster - Page 4

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Phase 1: Tweaking the Roster

Gil

Quote Originally Posted by jordyboardy View Post
    A moogle?

They are in so many games, it could be included in the dissidia section.
    I noticed mog is included in the list for 2 games, but moogles show up in a lot more than two games!
    Yeah, I know they are, but they're never really the "main" characters. Mog and Stiltzkin on the other hand are relatively important.

Taking fiction from a good friend for facts is only natural.

Gil

Uhm because I am playing ff6 for the first time I think I have some suggestions

You could do without Cid, I think he is not a very important character in this final fantasy, sure he has some minor scenes but that's about it.

I think Ultros (the purple octupus) might be a good one to add, you meet him on various occasions and have to fight him three or four times. Also the things he says and his evil plans are just hilarious.
    Oh and Maduin, Terra's father, you get to play with him for a little while in the esper world.

As for ff2, maybe Borghun might make a nice addition.

Lastly, since the ff1 list is kind of short, you could add Bikke the pirate captian, or the four fiends, Lich, Marilith, Kraken and Tiamat.
    Last edited by jordy; 11-19-2012 at 10:27 PM.

Gil

People! Dudes! Dudettes! This is cool event Masszero started, why is noone contributing to this initiative?

Banned

Gil

Mass said in staff he's even more busy than usual these days. Expect this to stay on hiatus for some time still.

Gil

Hmm...I know I may or may not be the only person who considers having characters from Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light in this list. There are at least two characters in that game (Yunita and Krinjh) I would like to root for.
    Want to check out or make Dissidia movesets for a character of your choice?

Check out Dissidia Dream Characters Wiki!

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3812-5112

Every other FC: Go to my YT Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/ElPikminMaster for info.

Banned

Gil

You might be the only one, I'm afraid. You are the only one plain as, anyway.

Gil

Quote Originally Posted by Pikmin Master View Post
    Hmm...I know I may or may not be the only person who considers having characters from Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light in this list. There are at least two characters in that game (Yunita and Krinjh) I would like to root for.
    I doubt it. The main reason is that most people have only really played the 'Numbered' FF games and their Sequels + Tactics and it's sequels.

A line must be drawn somewhere otherwise we'll have characters from the FFV Sequel OVA, Characters from the Chocobo Tales and do we even include those in the SaGa series? What about Final Fantasy Adventure? Mystic Quest?

This would be the reason we shouldn't have characters from such games like "4 Heroes of Light." 256 characters is already a overburden of characters, we don't really need to add more to it with far more games to it.

The only reason Tactics would be exempt is because MANY people played Tactics in NA, especially during the whole FFVII Craze thing in NA. (Sadly it took us until the PSP game to get Tactics in EU. But Tactics Advance was super popular here.)

Gil

Quote Originally Posted by Kraid View Post
    I doubt it. The main reason is that most people have only really played the 'Numbered' FF games and their Sequels + Tactics and it's sequels.
    Yeah, good point. No objections.
    Want to check out or make Dissidia movesets for a character of your choice?

Check out Dissidia Dream Characters Wiki!

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3812-5112

Every other FC: Go to my YT Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/ElPikminMaster for info.

No fucks given Seraph Sephiroth's Avatar
    Gil

If this section will never be up and running shouldn't it be taken down?

my love, moka.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dart
    Learn to block you say. If you think Exdeath is just about blocking.

Potion Dealer
    Gil

keep posting good suggestions guys !!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234