Sponsored Links

Thread: I am TKG and I have a messege

Banned
    Gil

Default I am TKG and I have a messege

I’ve been watching the recent drama with very much popcorn and joy, but it’s about time I step in.

I would defend Narolf here, as I’ve always respect him. He was a great moderator, and a very good person to talk to as well. He has put immeasurable amounts of dedication on this community, and so on so forth. But there are already many who are defending him (Garuga in particular has stood up and offered his head in his defense), so I will not delve further into this matter, as I would only be repeating what others have already said.

But, Mass Zero, where do I start with this. I was going to compare you to an evil dictator, as Narolf did, but if even that were true, then you are the most incompetent evil dictator I have ever seen. Here’s what an evil dictator does: he is a charismatic leader who can lead the masses into following his rule, and then violently repress those who oppose him. The latter is obviously analogous to banning Floran, but the former finds no parallel in your actions. Quite simply put – no one likes you. You have absolutely no supporters, other than the few staff members who are in it for the power. You are a faceless leader with no voice – how can you expect people to like you? What sort of persuasive power do you think you have when everything that ever happened on this forum up to this point was the deed of your right-arm men, and never yourself? As others have put it, you are just a leecher who comes here to collect the taxes every month and vanishes again.

You claim to put in a lot of hard work into the forums in the staff lounge. I have no means of knowing how much of a truth or a lie this is. And that’s precisely the point: regardless of how much work you put into those parts, no one will ever see that work. No one will know if you’ve actually worked or if you just let it all fall on the back of your employees. Think about this like you were a politician: it’s all about what the people see. And, by the way, when you choose to lie to them, you better do a very good job, because the people in this community are very good at spotting those – especially considering everyone’s thrust in you has been close to zero these days.

And then a challenger appears. Narolf, with his balls of steel, publicly called you out for the many flaws in your way. He made some very persuasive posts and it seems like a lot of people support his endeavor. These people happen to be some of the more proficient players on the forums, and therefore some of the most important members. For a while you tried to control the situation by defending yourself from the accusations he made, by trying to look good in front of the community (not even going to touch on Kraid’s promotion here) and by demoting here. But the outrage seemed to continue, so what do you do? YOU BANHAMMER THE OPPOSITION. In other words, what you did was basically say: “I’m right and you are wrong. You are considered guilty – to the dungeon”. And now you have one hell of a shitstorm in your hands, and I guarantee you it is bound to get worse.

So I tell you: why did you not just sell the forums to Narolf? You claim that you want the best for the community, however I do not see how having a faceless, unlikeable, uncharismatic person for a leader would be healthy for any community. While you have close to zero supporters, Narolf has a lot of them, and a lot of them are important, influential members as well. Narolf would be very good at that – just look at how much the EU community has come to love him. He is always having a constant dialogue with the community. Simply put, the community would be way better off with him as our leader. If not for the community, then think for yourself: you would be getting rid what has surely become a chore for you, running these forums, and having to deal with so much drama to boot. I know you’re a busy man, so wouldn’t you like having one thing less on your back? That, you get a huge ass profit – what Narolf has offered is way higher that what I think DF is actually worth.

But, I know what you’re going to do. You’re going to ban me. I don't care. Censorship has become a common practice around these parts hasn't it?

PS: By the way guys I’ve changed. I’m undergoing treatment for asperger’s syndrome.

Gil

There's treatment for Asperger's Syndrome?

I sincerely hope they aren't jacking you up on anti-depressants. Because we all know how that worked for Adam Lanza.

Thanks to Galadin for the awesome signatures

[00:50] <Luna_> what happens in vegas.....will happen in vegas again

Gil

TKG I'm a fan and I love you and I be fagget for you BRBR <3

HxH fucked me up. ChaosMuramasa's Avatar
    Gil

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiark View Post
    Because we all know how that worked for Adam Lanza.
    Too soon.

Anyway, very well said, TKG. Too bad this is just going to go in one ear and out the other for Mass and we can't really win here, but very well said nonetheless.

Not interested since 1997 FFxStrife's Avatar
    Gil

I support BRBR.
    DDFF: Cloud Strife || P4U2: Junpei Iori || BBCP: Hazama || GGXrd: Sol Badguy

YouTube || Replays || Textures || Custom BGMs

Banned
    Gil

The part about asperers may or may not have been a joke.

This thread was moved to the spambin so clearly the mods have seen it, yet I am not banned? Very much unexpected.

But in reply to the 3 of you, thank you, very much appreciated. You get a <3 from me.

Gil

Treatment for Ass bergers? Maybe you'll start being nicer and stop calling me a faggot. Not that I disagree with you, you still gave me a pretty convincing argument as to why I'm a fag.

Anyways, love you TKG, and I missed your hilarious troll posts. If only... you didn't lag more than anyone else who has ever played a video game.