Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Aegis Runestone's Thread of Quests! - Page 14

Sponsored Links

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Aegis Runestone's Thread of Quests!

Paladin of Light Aegis Runestone's Avatar
    Gil

LoL. Holy Path will be, obviously, following Cecil, but not about his conversion to a paladin. It still takes place in the Dissidia world. :P

Hooded Man? Noir Dragoon? Sorry, confused here. o.O

But thank you for the comments.
    -Aegis Runestone-
    Thank you, Galadin, for the awesome avatar!
    My Quests! [US] Feedback is appreciated! - My Dissidia Forums Sprite Comics!
    The Runestone Library - My Story Thread here!

Spoiler:

Thanks for helping me with the text format, Galadin!

Gil

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis Runestone View Post
    I'm planning a new quest after so many years called Holy Path. It may be a one-shot or a multi-part quest; it depends on how much story-telling I want to do. More updates later.

Edit: As for Kefka's Sin (Remaster) and The Brand, I'm probably not going to finish revising those. As for the two-parter Brothers Quest, I'm still looking at dialogue and plotting it.

I hope you guys come back and enjoy!
    I will for sure play your new quests and the revised ones, I've always been a huge fan of fan-made quests, especially because you often get thrown in new situations because of the rules settings and the stories are often interesting too. And I know for a fact that you're a great story teller Aegis.
    Short story shorter, glad you're picking up quests again, will play them gladly, send me a vm/pm when you finish one because I'll most likely miss them otherwise.
    Last edited by jordy; 06-06-2016 at 11:05 PM.

Gil

Thanks, jordy. That means a lot to me; however, it might be some time before Holy Path is finished.
    -Aegis Runestone-

Spoiler:

Gil

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis Runestone View Post
    Thanks, jordy. That means a lot to me; however, it might be some time before Holy Path is finished.
    Take your time. Like with all games, it's better to have a delayed release date than a rushed game that doesn't live up to it's potential.

Gil

A little update: last week I procured an Aqua Vita because it has a LCD screen (so, it won't die as quickly as an OLED), and it was inexpensive (sorta). So, Kefka's Sin, Crystal Combat, and The Brand are all locked to me. Apparently, transferring my data from one Vita to the other denied me access to my locked quests. I didn't feel like transferring back and I've sold my old Vita for money, so... I can't edit those quests anymore.

However, that doesn't mean I can't play them and watch the dialogue, and look at how assembled the characters. However, Crystal Combat doesn't need any revisions, and I feel like since Kefka's Sin was a 'test' quest that I may not revise it/remake it. If were to, it would have a slightly different storyline.

As for The Brand, I'd probably remake it with better dialogue and story direction since I feel like that one would be worth it.

As for Holy Path and Brothers, those were not locked since I haven't released them, so those are good. Unfortunately, I've had difficulty thinking of how to proceed with both quests, so it may be a bit before they are done.
    -Aegis Runestone-

Spoiler:

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314