Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

[General Discussion] Dissidia Arcade News - Page 296

Sponsored Links

Page 296 of 302 FirstFirst ... 46196246271286292293294295296297298299300 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 3015

Thread: [General Discussion] Dissidia Arcade News

Gil

Quote Originally Posted by 7th_heaven View Post
    Dissidia Final Fantasy Arcade adds ‘Rabanastre’ stage from Final Fantasy XII on December 22

Finally, we get to run around in the one area we couldn't access in the actual game! Look nice, too.
    ================================================== ===================
    Wanna see the most awesome Kingdom Hearts meme in history? Click spoiler.

Spoiler:

Gil

Quote Originally Posted by SamuGelb View Post
    Better know like Sexphirot. Otherwhile I happy that Holy Lance apperance.

Anyone know if the Arcade machines can be outside Japan?
    Arcades aren't really big in the west. The ones around where I live are for basic generic games like racing, and shooting.

I've heard there's a reveal january 10th. Thinking it'll be Noctis.

Gil

So their marketing plan is to release characters, stages, etc little by little occasionally to keep the hype up? Sure it would work for a big fans of FF, but for others, it might not interesting at all. I only hope i still alive by the time this game ported to a console, hopefully ps4, because its the only console i have right now. Enjoying ff15 right now, its a great game!! ^^

By the way, i haven't been here for a while, is there any new character release?
    My modding thread : Model Import -- Stage mods -- BGM dlc -- Portraits -- Official BGM dlc controller and text file
    CLICK HERE -- Other: 27 True Runes

Gil

Quote Originally Posted by reiz999 View Post
    So their marketing plan is to release characters, stages, etc little by little occasionally to keep the hype up? Sure it would work for a big fans of FF, but for others, it might not interesting at all. I only hope i still alive by the time this game ported to a console, hopefully ps4, because its the only console i have right now. Enjoying ff15 right now, its a great game!! ^^

By the way, i haven't been here for a while, is there any new character release?
    It's what they did with FFXV though. They kept releasing new trailers to keep the fans updated and still interested. It's the same thing with Arcade, only in a different way.

Spoiler:

Gil

I KNEW it was gonna be him. I made a bet with a friend and now he owes me 15 bucks.

Spoiler:

Carbuncle's Reflection Teoskaven's Avatar
    Gil

Called it myself; aside from Kain and the spin-off characters, we're getting veterans from chapters that have already a stage.
    As for Kuja himself, i approve the fact that now his orbs are actually divided into a Flare and Holy duality (also glowing when the corresponding magic is used, with Purple for Ultima).

So do we know already the list of the dates of the updates in the upcoming months?

Dissidia mains: Gabranth, Cloud Strife, Kuja
    Duodecim mains: Gilgamesh, Warrior of Light, Cloud Strife

Gil

Quote Originally Posted by Teoskaven View Post
    Called it myself; aside from Kain and the spin-off characters, we're getting veterans from chapters that have already a stage.
    As for Kuja himself, i approve the fact that now his orbs are actually divided into a Flare and Holy duality (also glowing when the corresponding magic is used, with Purple for Ultima).

So do we know already the list of the dates of the updates in the upcoming months?
    I don't think Enix said anything about a list of dates.

But I can already guess the next update will be a new stage. I can just tell lol

Spoiler:

Gil

Kuja's moveset

Gil

Quote Originally Posted by 7th_heaven View Post
    Kuja's moveset

I want Jecht or Mateus instead. well..why not. By the way, what character and what game is that in your signature.
    My modding thread : Model Import -- Stage mods -- BGM dlc -- Portraits -- Official BGM dlc controller and text file

Gil

Quote Originally Posted by DJVD View Post
    It's what they did with FFXV though. They kept releasing new trailers to keep the fans updated and still interested. It's the same thing with Arcade, only in a different way.
    I just wondered why they are such in a hurry to release the "unfinished game". You know that they release the game with only 10 characters and 4 or 5 stages, its kind of weird. (or greedy i might say) ^^

Page 296 of 302 FirstFirst ... 46196246271286292293294295296297298299300 ... LastLast