Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
How to add unofficial DLC?

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to add unofficial DLC?

Squire
    Gil

Default How to add unofficial DLC?

Specifically Auron (cloud) model conversion dlc from safeplay21.

How do I put this in the game? The two files inside are Auron.gim and Auron.gmo.

I have an ISO of the game if that matters.

Also, is this the best Auron to use? Or can someone put me in the direction of another one?

Thank you.

Gil

Welcome to the forums.
    I think usually a question like this can go in the trouble shooting thread here: http://dissidiaforums.com/showthread...roubleshooting

Anyway, you can rename the gmo to the largest edat file name of the DLC you want to use. Then, rename the gim to the second largest edat file name. Then, put all the files of that DLC into your DLC folder. Make sure you change the extensions to .edat as well.

There's also a detailed explanation of how to use gmos and gims here: http://dissidiaforums.com/showthread...POSTING-PART-2!!!)

I hope this helps.
    My sanctuary, where fears and lies melt away...

Squire
    Gil

Thanks for the quick reply. problem i'm having- I have no DLC folder. Can i just create one, and if so, where do I put it?
    I'm playing teh ISO on my psp btw, not on an emulator
    Last edited by owa666; 03-01-2015 at 05:14 PM.

Gil

You can make a DLC folder on your psp. It has to be named according to your game's region. You can find the folder names and where to create the folder here: http://dissidiaforums.com/showthread...l=1#post486091

Look in "DLC installing/using manual" > "Basic knowledge" to find info on the DLC folder.

You can also download DLC packs for every character from this page.
    Last edited by Roxas13; 03-01-2015 at 05:46 PM.

Squire
    Gil

I've done eveything, but i cannot get it to show up. my Ulu or whatever folder is called ULUS10566GameData00 for some reason (deleting the gameData00 doesn't let the game read it for some reason)

I've put the GMO&other files everywhere in that folder, from in "Cloud" to "DLC" to just placing them into the folder itself, and It's not showing up in-game.

My ULUS folder is in my savedata instead of my GAME folder as well. Does that have something to do with it? There is nothing for dissidia in my GAME folder.

Gil

Quote Originally Posted by owa666 View Post
    I've done eveything, but i cannot get it to show up. my Ulu or whatever folder is called ULUS10566GameData00 for some reason (deleting the gameData00 doesn't let the game read it for some reason)

I've put the GMO&other files everywhere in that folder, from in "Cloud" to "DLC" to just placing them into the folder itself, and It's not showing up in-game.

My ULUS folder is in my savedata instead of my GAME folder as well. Does that have something to do with it? There is nothing for dissidia in my GAME folder.
    1st bold line: Your DLC folder should only have edat files not gmos. You need to rename your gmo to the edat file name of the largest file of the DLC you want to use. Rename a gim to the second largest file of the DLC you want to use. Then put all of the DLC's files into your folder. Make sure the extensions are .edat.

2nd bold line: The DLC folder should be in the GAME folder. For example, if you're in the US, then you should have:
    PSP > GAME > ULUS10566
    Last edited by Roxas13; 03-03-2015 at 12:23 AM.

Squire
    Gil

know I'm being difficult, but could you give me a screenshot of that the folder would look like (Or just tell me what all it should have in it?)
    I have:
    Cloud(with DLC 2-7, my EDAT files in #3)
    Dissidia Bin
    Icon0
    Param.SFO

Gil

know I'm being difficult, but could you give me a screenshot of that the folder would look like (Or just tell me what all it should have in it?)
    I have:
    Cloud(with DLC 2-7, my EDAT files in #3)
    Dissidia Bin
    Icon0
    Param.SFO
    It sounds like you went into the wrong folder. I know that "Icon0" and "Param.SFO" can be found in the SAVEDATA folder but you have to go to the GAME folder. The path to follow is:

PSP > GAME > ULUS10566

Click on the PSP folder. Then click on the GAME folder not the SAVEDATA folder. Then look for your DLC folder (it's called "ULUS10566" if you have the US version).

Edit:
    There is nothing for dissidia in my GAME folder.
    If your DLC folder isn't there, I think you can just create one. Just make sure it's named properly and in the correct location.
    Last edited by Roxas13; 03-07-2015 at 04:54 PM.

Squire
    Gil

Alright. The folder shows up as corrupted Data at the same place I pick my isos, and I still have no DLC. What should the ULUS folder look like? I have it ULUS->Cloud->DLC's 2-7

Gil

Alright. The folder shows up as corrupted Data at the same place I pick my isos, and I still have no DLC. What should the ULUS folder look like? I have it ULUS->Cloud->DLC's 2-7
    Do you mean that inside the ULUS10566 folder you made another folder called "Cloud"? There shouldn't be any other folders inside your ULUS10566 folder. The ULUS10566 folder itself should contain all of your DLCs (all the .edat files).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast