Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Concerning replay data and the Vita

Sponsored Links

Thread: Concerning replay data and the Vita

Default Concerning replay data and the Vita

Hello! I'm either not searching right, or I can't find the question anywhere. But is there a way to put my replay data from my Vita to my PC and be able to view/edit/etc?

Gil

I'm assuming it's the same method you'd use for the PSP.
    ================================================== ===================
    Wanna see the most awesome Kingdom Hearts meme in history? Click spoiler.

Spoiler:

Gil

Vita is different,u can't convert the data on a vita. You have to transfer your file to an old psp,then convert it,then u can see it as a video file.
    originally posted by X-zone "We get a Dissidia 3? I'll be aaaaall over that, repping bashbrothas, whatever. "

A place where cute anime girls trip on nothing.
    Gil

The Vita does not recognize ingame video conversions of replays for PSP games, as ingame video converstions are unsupported by the Vita`s PSP emulaton. Converted replays on the Vita are unreadable and inaccessible and only take up space. The only way to remove them is to format your memory card(and be sure to sync your trophys with the server before doing so and backup things you don`t want to lose onto your PC).

If you wish to convert replays into AVIs, you need a PSP. Transfur the Replay Data from your Vita to your PC then to PSP and convert said replay there, then transfur converted video to your PC. The replay is now at your disposal.
    Garland: "You can`t fight without light!"

WoL: "You`re wrong! I can fight without light!"

Lightning: "Fine, I never wanted to be your assist anyway."
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Buying a Nintendo device is like marriage at this point – do not expect them to magically become better a year or two after you get married."---GreatAmerican21

A great quote, I don`t know if I agree with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Edon View Post
    The Vita does not recognize ingame video conversions of replays for PSP games, as ingame video converstions are unsupported by the Vita`s PSP emulaton. Converted replays on the Vita are unreadable and inaccessible and only take up space. The only way to remove them is to format your memory card(and be sure to sync your trophys with the server before doing so and backup things you don`t want to lose onto your PC).

If you wish to convert replays into AVIs, you need a PSP. Transfur the Replay Data from your Vita to your PC then to PSP and convert said replay there, then transfur converted video to your PC. The replay is now at your disposal.
    Yeah, I was aware of doing it through the PSP. But it's been so long, that I had forgotten that the Vita couldn't do that. I was thinking of that PSP emulator just to do the conversions. I have my own ISO from before I broke my disc. By any chance do you think that'd work?

Gil

Oh. Yeah, I've never used a Vita before, so I didn't know. My bad, guys.
    ================================================== ===================
    Wanna see the most awesome Kingdom Hearts meme in history? Click spoiler.

Spoiler:

A place where cute anime girls trip on nothing.
    Gil

Quote Originally Posted by TiSong View Post
    Yeah, I was aware of doing it through the PSP. But it's been so long, that I had forgotten that the Vita couldn't do that. I was thinking of that PSP emulator just to do the conversions. I have my own ISO from before I broke my disc. By any chance do you think that'd work?
    Might want to ask one of the modders around here, as I have no experince with Dissidia ISOs/ROMs.
    Garland: "You can`t fight without light!"

WoL: "You`re wrong! I can fight without light!"

Lightning: "Fine, I never wanted to be your assist anyway."
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Buying a Nintendo device is like marriage at this point – do not expect them to magically become better a year or two after you get married."---GreatAmerican21

A great quote, I don`t know if I agree with it.