Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

ITT: RDF expresses his feelings for Aerith. - Page 3

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ITT: RDF expresses his feelings for Aerith.

Gil

Quote Originally Posted by RDF View Post
    That's because they are funphiles but they don't accept it.
    We are denial our feelings.

Gil

Quote Originally Posted by Cookies View Post
    We are denial our feelings.

Gil

Quote Originally Posted by RDF View Post
    That's because they are funphiles but they don't accept it.
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Gil

Quote Originally Posted by Dyxo Xinoro View Post
    -giant wall of gibberish-
    wat.

/10chars

Retired. Total DDFF matches played: 6466 Wins: 5250 Losses: 1216

Gil

Quote Originally Posted by Dyxo Xinoro View Post
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
    Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

Alternatively: Gorilla warfare? That's BANANAS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by X-Zone View Post
    wat.

/10chars
    http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/navy-seal-copypasta
    012 Main: Zidane
    012 Secondaries/Fun to Play as: Emperor, Cloud, Sephiroth, Squall, Laguna, Prishe, Gabranth
    Spoiler:

Gil

Thought I'd seen it before. Memes are hilarious posted out of context.

Retired. Total DDFF matches played: 6466 Wins: 5250 Losses: 1216

Gil

Quote Originally Posted by END View Post

Discuss.
    "Can't handle a friendly face, I say."
    Signature by Galadín.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123