Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
"Chain Striker" Accomplishment?

Sponsored Links

Thread: "Chain Striker" Accomplishment?

Potion Dealer
    Gil

Default "Chain Striker" Accomplishment?

Hey people, I have a question about the "Chain Striker" accomplishment. Namely, what's it about? is it the KP multiplier in chains?

The description makes it appear that you have to achieve a counter of 6 for Chains but doesn't say for what. At the moment (I have just finished 012 story mode) it's shown as "5" in my accomplishments list.

At first I thought it would be the chain multiplier so, remembering the Yuna chapter, I went to the final gaweway with a Multichain. There's an Imitation Despot there, opposite side of a Gold board piece, that Yuna can beat and then cancel the chain with the gold piece to enter the Despot's square and Multichain for 6 enemies. However, despite completing the 6 battles with the desired multiplier (6 × 6 = 36 KP), I still don't get the achievement as marked.

I'm not sure if there are other places in Storyline 012 where 6 enemies can be chained for testing, if someone knows of any, I'm more than willing to give them a try.

So, is this "Chain Striker" achievement about something else than the multiplier, or is it an error in the accomplishment's coding? I'm using the US version if that's relevant.

Gil

Potion Dealer
    Gil

...Wow, thanks! it was right there.

For some reason searching for "chain striker" did not give me that thread, but I noticed something and searched for "chain striker accomplishment" did! Weirdness of the day, I guess.

Gil

Quote Originally Posted by patcha2565 View Post
    If only you were aware of your own existence to realize how much I hate you.

....................../´¯/)
    ....................,/¯../
    .................../..../
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
    ............\..............(
    ..............\.............\...
    Last edited by Forseti; 02-08-2017 at 03:41 PM. Reason: please tell me there is at least one global mod still active here