Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Greetings

Sponsored Links

Thread: Greetings

Airship Pilot RougeMephilesClone's Avatar
    Gil

Default Greetings

Hello, I am RMC. I decided to join this board after browsing it for a few months. Recently, I have decided to become more active on social media. Spreading correct information about Pokken Tournament was what motivated me to come out of my shell, but I certainly won't need to do anything like that here for Dissidia. I was primarily motivated to join this forum because of the notion that it would give me a permanent place to learn and talk about my favourite video game(s, because Duodecim is kind of an expansion pack and kind of a separate game).

I'm looking forward to the console release of Dissidia Arcade, and have been utilizing Google Translate to read the primary and Famitsu DFF websites. Just letting everyone know that I can help with news on that front, but expect some confusion due to the poor translations I'm working with. I am also very excited for Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts 3. I hope to add some kind of value to this forum, if by no other means than by being another active participant in discussions.

Gil

Welcome to the forums! It's always cool to have another Dissidia fan around, especially a pedantic one.

I too, cannot wait for FFXV and Kingdom Hearts 3.

Paladin of Light Aegis Runestone's Avatar
    Gil

w00t! Welcome to zee forums!

I am the local FF4/Izuna/Muramasa fanatic. Especially FF4 (my avatar and sig give it away, don't they? :P). So, um... yeah.
    -Aegis Runestone-
    Thank you, Galadin, for the awesome avatar!
    My Quests! [US] Feedback is appreciated! - My Dissidia Forums Sprite Comics!
    The Runestone Library - My Story Thread here!

Spoiler:

Thanks for helping me with the text format, Galadin!

Gil

Quote Originally Posted by Cookies View Post
    Welcome to the forums! It's always cool to have another Dissidia fan around, especially a pedantic one.
    I just looked up what pedantic means. That describes how I am when I'm excited about something quite well.

It also may describe this very post, and what I did that resulted in this post.

*A droplet of blood slides out of my nose while my eyes roll back into my head.*
    An aficionado of good arena brawlers.

Ask me anything about Pokken Tournament, except if you can have a match with me. Still in training.

Gil

It's always a good word.

Gil

I, too, am quite fond of FF4. I really like how the Amano designs were translated into Dissidia's 3D models. His overdrawn style is accommodated by Dissidia's high-end models. Plus, both of Cecil's jobs, Golbez, and Kain just look generally awesome.

Dark Knight Cecil is currently the first or second (Vaan is intriguing) character I want to try out in Dissidia Arcade. The desire is partially based on his aesthetics.
    An aficionado of good arena brawlers.

Ask me anything about Pokken Tournament, except if you can have a match with me. Still in training.

Gil

Quote Originally Posted by RougeMephilesClone View Post
    I just looked up what pedantic means.
    Glad I'm not the only one who did so.

I don't even Dissidia anymore, but have a warm welcome anyway.

Banned
    Gil