Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
How do I change the Pandemonium stage?

Sponsored Links

Thread: How do I change the Pandemonium stage?

Potion Dealer
    Gil

Exclamation How do I change the Pandemonium stage?

The one with the walls. I have HEAVILY moded this game and yet I can't ever get the hacks for that stage to work. Like... Do I need to do something different for it? I am using the EUR version.

Potion Dealer
    Gil

This is making me crazy xD. I have changed almost every stage, have tons of dlc costumes and music but this one in particular always manage to stop me from changing it xD

Gil

I don't know too much about modding but perhaps you can have a look through some of the threads in the Dissidia Workshop section under the "Museum" header in the forums, there might be something to help you there. Note that you can't enter or see the workshop sub-forum unless you are signed in.

Gil

Give us some more info, what exactly is the problem, do you get an error, are you looking for the place to insert it, what is going wrong and what do you specifically need help with?

Potion Dealer
    Gil

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    Give us some more info, what exactly is the problem, do you get an error, are you looking for the place to insert it, what is going wrong and what do you specifically need help with?
    Alright, I was trying to install the Hell Freezes over pandemonium stage and (this stage have 3 variants as far as I can see) it don't let me install it on any of the 3 variants. It says that its too big and that installing it would corrupt the iso. I have done this for a lot of stages, I always check in Noesis to see if I am putting them in the right place but I don't understand how to mod this stage. I dislike the vanilla stage :/

Gil

Odd, I thought I already posted my comment but I guess something went wrong. Anywho, it might be saved in the wrong color index making it too big. Send me a vm with a link to the file and I'll check out if that's the problem.

Potion Dealer
    Gil

So, I tried to install it again and it actually worked. No idea why since there was no way I could do it before in my multiple tries :/. Thanks everyone for helping me and I am sorry.