Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Hai

Sponsored Links

Thread: Hai

Gil

Wink Hai

I'm new to the forum and, ironically, haven't played Dissidia thus far, the reason being: when it was a big hit a few years ago, I didn't own a psp and my parents wouldn't buy me one (and I wasn't old enough to get myself my own money). But even back then I was a big fan of watching videos of pvp matches.
    I recently got into it again by re-obssessing with Final Fantasy (got to replay 8 and play 13-2 for the first time), then I got into watching matches again and was posetively surprised to see there was a competitive scene for this game, with a tournament hosted quite recently, so I've figured: "What the hell, I'm gonna get me a PSP soon-ish and also play on emulator and have my first experience and first competitive experience."

... so yeah, that's why I'm here, I'll still be lurking in the forums for a while as I am a total noob whose only experience in the game is watching. :P

Gil

Welcome to the forums! I'm new to the forums too, but I think I can help you getting some knowledge about the game and online matches, feel free to ask! Also, introduce yourself in Discord as well, most of the active players are there so I recommend you use it to find someone to play online or to learn about Dissidia.
    We fight because we are needed.

Paladin of Light Aegis Runestone's Avatar
    Gil

Weeelllccome! :P

Dissidia is a great game.
    -Aegis Runestone-
    Thank you, Galadin, for the awesome avatar!
    My Quests! [US] Feedback is appreciated! - My Dissidia Forums Sprite Comics!
    The Runestone Library - My Story Thread here!

Spoiler:

Thanks for helping me with the text format, Galadin!

Airship Pilot
    Gil

welcome to dissdia fourms hope u enjoy this and the posts

Potion Dealer
    Gil

welcome to this forum lol :P