Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
DLC skin mod problems

Sponsored Links

Thread: DLC skin mod problems

Moogle
    Gil

Exclamation DLC skin mod problems

Here's the problem.
    While digging through some mods in this site, I found one I wanted to try briefly, to see how well it was in game. This mod was the Serah Style n' Steel skin mod made by that goes over DLC 2 set of Lightning. For me, the assigned mod there was the Valkyrie Armour Mod (Final). Figuring there was no harm in trying it out, I had copied and pasted the edat files of SSS(Serah Style n' Steel) into the folder and it ran just fine. However, when i had attempted to switch back to the Valkyrie Armor by placing the edat files again (overwriting and deleting the SSS edat files from the folder) it as working but WITHOUT HER SIDE SKIRT!! I have tried to fix it by removing and placing the edat files into the folder, even re-downloading the zip file to have a clean copy of it but to no luck. Also attempted to wipe the folder clean of DLC and jsut re-apply but that didn't work either, only achieving the same effect: Lighting without her spectacular side skirt.
    Can anyone resolve this isssue?

Gil

1) Download the DLC for the Valkyrie Armour again.
    2) Copy&Paste the downloaded DLC into your edat folder, the same place you did everything else for your DLC (before you started having the problem).
    3) Next time, don't paste your edat files over already-assigned slots. Issues like what you had tends to happen.
    4) Make backups of your DLC for cases like this.
    ================================================== ===================
    Wanna see the most awesome Kingdom Hearts meme in history? Click spoiler.

Spoiler:

Gil

Here's one: I'm trying to test out some DLC (KH3D Sora and Ruby Rose for Cloud and Lightning respectively, to be more specific.) and no matter how hard I try to add the DLC Mods in, the game acts like I have the normal DLC skins up in place of the other Modded ones.
    And yes, this means I went through the trouble of making a dlc folder on PPSSPP's memstick.

Gil

Assign those DLC to a different DLC slot, like DLC #7 or 8, instead of whatever number you were using.
    ================================================== ===================
    Wanna see the most awesome Kingdom Hearts meme in history? Click spoiler.

Spoiler:

Gil

Welp, I decided to report myself for stupidity. I was trying to test the mods with a copied version of the game, not the true game from the original folder itself.....*facepalm*