Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Where Has Everyone Gone. - Page 4

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Where Has Everyone Gone.

Level 1
    Gil

I would have been around a year or two earlier had i known there was a discord or simply got help installing Dissidia online. But hopefully I can help liven things up. Im a tryhard that aims to be the best. So Ill be climbing the ladder to the top.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Gil

Hi, everyone has gone to Hyne's site - dissidia.community - since this one is messy and dead. Discord is run by Hyne as well. NT discussions, DDFF matchmaking and helpdesk to play online are taking place there.
    Last edited by Coppola; 06-27-2017 at 04:20 AM.
    We fight because we are needed.

Gil

Hello! Well this is just my opinion but I think life is demanding and interests like to flail from time to time because I haven't been in these forums in like hellas brother lol. I came back today because ffit was announced recently and I thought of this site so here I am. Well that's my opinion.

Gil

The main reason I joined this forum was so I can gather a bunch of mods made by other people, do awesome fights and showcase what everyone had created while giving them credit, which I never got around to doing (showcasing, that is).
    And then there's the fact that almost nobody ever creates new stuff for this game anymore, so I've sort of lost my interest in trying to showcase in the first place.

And on top of that, I recently got a job and I've been busy with life in general, so I won't be on here much now. Y'all are awesome though.
    ================================================== ===================
    Wanna see the most awesome Kingdom Hearts meme in history? Click spoiler.

Spoiler:

Gil

They're off making inexperienced week 1 play Tier Lists :u

I only really show up on DF to get links to other things via PMs / use the place to send links to friends.
    Mostly everyone I was friends with are gone so ehhhhh....

My health has gotten far worse so I'm not motivated to really do much anything Dissidia related nowadays and I could care less about the upcoming J Stars 3v3 version.

Still.. ,
    it's sometimes nice seeing some old and good members around though.
    Last edited by Mericus; 07-11-2017 at 08:25 PM.

Gil

Quote Originally Posted by Coppola View Post
    Hi, everyone has gone to Hyne's site - dissidia.community - since this one is messy and dead. Discord is run by Hyne as well. NT discussions, DDFF matchmaking and helpdesk to play online are taking place there.
    This one's so much prettier, though.

Well, this notwithstanding:

Quote Originally Posted by Cherub View Post

Decidedly Undecided Blue_Velvet's Avatar
    Gil

I stopped coming on regularly back in mid-2014 or so. Mostly because I only really talked to Xernuht and he's all but dropped off the face of the earth, so I figured "why bother?"

(Avatar courtesy of Rydia, sig by Cross

Spoiler:

Nintendo Network ID: ArgyleNinja (Add me if you have a Wii-U. We can race and stuff.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookies View Post
    Since I'm the one that has been saying this is never going to happen,

Gil

It is what it is...people have moved on with their lives. Most of us has more responsibilities then we had 4-5y ago, when we joined the forum. Mad props to those who can balance everything in their life, including video games, though...I haven't played something in months (actually...6-7ish months, since FF XV was released).
    Never give up; for even rivers someday wash dams away.

Gil

Probably everyone knew me here from being a kid who posts nonsense craps on each thread. Even I feel sorry to myself XD
    Well, we all got busy, all has changed, and Dissidia itself is getting really old since we got new Dissidia games out there.

I'm still playing, and using my PSP as how it was before I stopped being active, but with my 3DS and Vita as well.

heck, never gonna forget this group, this is the place where I learned a lot ( specially how to ... err nevermind )

Ehh, still checking the mods. That's how I started here.
    3DS Friend Card " 1349-7305-5991 " Rucas~
    Axel C. Garma" Add Me "
    Axel C Garma" My Replay and Replay Edit Channel "
    Axel_825 " Follow Me ^_^ "
    PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR OpenBor Games

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234