Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Hi everybody! - Page 2

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi everybody!

Paladin of Light Aegis Runestone's Avatar
    Gil

Oh yeah, the PSP version does have the Lunar Ruins.

However, I still recommend the DS version because 1) a lot of the characters are stronger than in previous versions and have new abilities. 2) It's more challenging.

Granted, you could start the PSP/GBA version and beat that and then do the DS version because the DS version is much harder than the PSP/GBA since those emulate the original.
    -Aegis Runestone-
    Thank you, Galadin, for the awesome avatar!
    My Quests! [US] Feedback is appreciated! - My Dissidia Forums Sprite Comics!
    The Runestone Library - My Story Thread here!

Spoiler:

Thanks for helping me with the text format, Galadin!

Gil

They are very vastly different games. I recommend playing PSP then going to 3D version if you really want the challenge.

Gil

Quote Originally Posted by Kraid View Post
    They are very vastly different games. I recommend playing PSP then going to 3D version if you really want the challenge.
    This, and by challenge he means grind your ass of as if you were playing the japanese psp version of type-0.

Also welcome to the forums, apologies for sort of hijacking your thread with ffiv discussions.

Gil

I might appreciate the changes of the Ds version better (with a first run of the Psp v.) than going straight into Ds v.

>hijacking your thread with ffiv discussions

Ahah no problems, i'm interested after all!

One other thing that i'd like to ask is if there are some matches/ threads that are a must see for a newcomer.

I already saw some character guides, banned stages (no prima vista/empyreal paradox t.t), and just lurking here and there.
    Last edited by DeepSolid; 05-31-2016 at 11:37 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12