Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Moving past DF - Page 2

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Moving past DF

Gil

What I was saying is that I dont choose where you people post. I can only influence the competitive portion of the community. But you are indeed welcome in the new forums if you desire to go there. If you don't that's fine too, DF isn't going anywhere either. We're not abandoning it, just moving the competitive activity to a new place.

Spoiler:
    Sephiroth, Prishe, CoD

<ForeverAloneGaruga> AxeL is a bad troll

Quote Originally Posted by Kurayami View Post
    Well, I doubt any of the 'drama' from the threads I create will ever enter the backroom. Mainly due to the absence of Team L7W.

Gil

With the recent maintenance (august 3rd 2016) we added some subforums, and reconstructed abit to have a small community forum like video games chat and a forum were anything goes as long its by the site rules. So its not as big and spread out as DF but smaller and will look more alive if people post there. Tho the the main focus is on DDFF online play and the future (DFFA)

All in all: Yes the PvP part of DF will move there and if other people tag along its up to them.
    "Protecting a man's pride... is a woman's duty"-

| YouTube | Replays | Twitch | Biography | Tournaments: 22 |

Paladin of Light Aegis Runestone's Avatar
    Gil

Eh, I registered. I might as well since there are people I know there.
    -Aegis Runestone-
    Thank you, Galadin, for the awesome avatar!
    My Quests! [US] Feedback is appreciated! - My Dissidia Forums Sprite Comics!
    The Runestone Library - My Story Thread here!

Spoiler:

Thanks for helping me with the text format, Galadin!

Gil

I'm super out of the loop as per usual. Kinda depressing hearing about people wanting to abandon this place, but I'm curious as to why people feel this forum is outdated or needs to be left. All the sub-forums one could possibly need for any type of PvP are here, I don't really see a reason behind leaving or what the site could possibly be lacking that would make abandoning this place worthwhile. Granted I've never been amazingly active here for long period as far as posting goes, but I've been lurking here since 2010

Maybe its just because I'm super sentimental, I just hate the thought of saying goodbye to this place

Gil

I might join if I get PPSSPP set up with a controller or when Dissidia Arcade Eng PS4 comes out, but if this is just for competitive stuff then I probably won't check it out until then.

Gil

Quote Originally Posted by Illuvial View Post
    I'm super out of the loop as per usual. Kinda depressing hearing about people wanting to abandon this place, but I'm curious as to why people feel this forum is outdated or needs to be left. All the sub-forums one could possibly need for any type of PvP are here, I don't really see a reason behind leaving or what the site could possibly be lacking that would make abandoning this place worthwhile. Granted I've never been amazingly active here for long period as far as posting goes, but I've been lurking here since 2010

Maybe its just because I'm super sentimental, I just hate the thought of saying goodbye to this place
    It's mostly just that we don't have access to all the admin stuff, and Mass hasn't been active here or really anywhere else for a long time.

If we did, there wouldn't be much of a problem.

Gil

Quote Originally Posted by Illuvial View Post

These errors have been here for a year now? Or two? Imagine Dissidia Arcade releasing for consoles. Imagine it being a success and people searching for a community. AND THEN THEY'RE GREETED BY ENCODING ERRORS?!?!? That's just awkward

As for the people that focus on anything but the pvp part, all should join Dissidia.community because we are a community and should stay one and not split up between two forums.

Gil

EU vs Feral test stream https://www.twitch.tv/lxd92 :P

Gil

People should join http://dissidia.net/ since this forums now seems very dead, and help build a good community for arcade :P

Gil

Not sure why you guys were so adamanat on moving anyway, it's not like the modders are ever moving from here. And those plus what is left of the pvp scene is the only people who were still 'active' on dissidia forums(both of them). You essentially split a small community into two even smaller ones.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast