Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Moving past DF - Page 3

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Moving past DF

Gil

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    Not sure why you guys were so adamanat on moving anyway, it's not like the modders are ever moving from here. And those plus what is left of the pvp scene is the only people who were still 'active' on dissidia forums(both of them). You essentially split a small community into two even smaller ones.

I have been getting these errors for .... I don't even know.
    Mass Zero has not shown himself for over 2 years now. We have no one to maintain this forum.
    I don't know about you but all the errors I am getting are quite annoying. It's annoying that I am told I posed twice even though I did just once, EVERY TIME I actually post. Dissidia Arcade will haplen eventually and if it does it would be better to have a working site because this site is nothing but an awkward mess. I don't get how you fail to see these flaws. No one can assure us that this site won't go down again, and this time for good.

Gil

Arcade sucks.

Gil

Quote Originally Posted by Mericus View Post
    Arcade sucks.
               

Gil

Arcade sucks.
    So does this site.

Gil

Arcade sucks.
    ================================================== ===================
    Wanna see the most awesome Kingdom Hearts meme in history? Click spoiler.

Spoiler:

Paladin of Light Aegis Runestone's Avatar
    Gil

jordy: I have to semi-agree with Cherub, while I don't think this site sucks, it's gone past its prime. That's why we're pushing everyone to move to the other Dissidia site and post there. The community remains the same, just in a different location. The only reason it is split currently is because there are many who refuse to move over there.

I plan on moving my quests over there when I get the time, and I have no intention of updating them here anymore.

Sorry, man. I'm not trying to be harsh, but if you want a combined community, the best thing to do is to move there. This site needs maintenance and care, and it's not receiving either. If the lack of care continues, it will cease to function.
    -Aegis Runestone-
    Thank you, Galadin, for the awesome avatar!
    My Quests! [US] Feedback is appreciated! - My Dissidia Forums Sprite Comics!
    The Runestone Library - My Story Thread here!

Spoiler:

Thanks for helping me with the text format, Galadin!

Gil

We're like 4 years behind on updates for the database this website uses. The only thing that's ever going to change that is Mass or Spyder appearing out of nowhere and fixing everything. Since only like 1 person knows who Spyder is and Mass isn't active anywhere, that seems unfortunately unlikely.

Gil

What's the new site for dissidia arcade forum? I just want to post there even If Im not playing dissidia arcade. Still playing the DDFF012 on my PSP.

Gil

Quote Originally Posted by Xiegleid View Post
    What's the new site for dissidia arcade forum? I just want to post there even If Im not playing dissidia arcade. Still playing the DDFF012 on my PSP.
    http://dissidia.community/index.php?/

Gil

Quote Originally Posted by Forseti View Post
    Thank you for this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast