Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Worthy ? PS4 Slim 1TO + FFXV

Sponsored Links

Thread: Worthy ? PS4 Slim 1TO + FFXV

Gil

Default Worthy ? PS4 Slim 1TO + FFXV

Hello everyone, just found that this pack is sold 349Euros in a shop next to me, and i would like to know if it's worty to buy it (from you)

Besides, i wanted to buy one.

Thanks.
    Thanks To Galadin for the Avatar & Signature graphics.

A place where cute anime girls trip on nothing.
    Gil

I have a PS4(vanilla) with zero plans of getting XV after reading the mixed reviews of extreme love and hate for the game(very similar to XIII reviews). I suggest watching game play videos before deciding.

So no, I wouldn't buy it.
    Garland: "You can`t fight without light!"

WoL: "You`re wrong! I can fight without light!"

Lightning: "Fine, I never wanted to be your assist anyway."
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Buying a Nintendo device is like marriage at this point – do not expect them to magically become better a year or two after you get married."---GreatAmerican21

A great quote, I don`t know if I agree with it.

Gil

If you can afford it, go ahead.

It's been a blast of a game so far and I really don't think most of the criticism is justified. Plus, it's an FF game so you have to take all the hate with a heavy does of salt.

Decidedly Undecided Blue_Velvet's Avatar
    Gil

I'm with Cookies on this one. I'm having a blast.

(Avatar courtesy of Rydia, sig by Cross

Spoiler:

Nintendo Network ID: ArgyleNinja (Add me if you have a Wii-U. We can race and stuff.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookies View Post
    Since I'm the one that has been saying this is never going to happen,

Gil

Quote Originally Posted by Cookies View Post
    If you can afford it, go ahead.

It's been a blast of a game so far and I really don't think most of the criticism is justified. Plus, it's an FF game so you have to take all the hate with a heavy does of salt.
    This, since you're on a final fantasy forum I'm assuming you like final fantasy games and this is supposed to be one of the better ones of the full 3D games. Most of the hate comes from people who are either not that into FF to begin with ("witcher 3 is the best game evar, so much better than this emo crap" etc) or have just grown out of final fantasy and cpmpare the feeling of ffxv with the feeling they had decades ago witb the first final fantasies instead of objectively comparing thr two. Another factor could be that its been in the works for so long people expected it to be the pinacle of rpgs, and although in my opinion ffxv seems great, it's hard to live up to those expectatoins. However I might be a little biased too in my opinions.

So long story short, if you have the money, liked other FF titles, liked what you've seen on youtube or whatever about XV, have a use for a ps4 other than this game and the price is a good one for where you live, then by all means go for it!

Gil

Hey. Thanks to you all. I bought it. I just played some minutes of FFxv and i love it. That game seems great. Also, now that i possess a Ps4, i'm ready for Nier Automata, Kh 2.8 and Kh1.5 + 2.5 ��.

Gil

Quote Originally Posted by Mateus View Post
    Hey. Thanks to you all. I bought it. I just played some minutes of FFxv and i love it. That game seems great. Also, now that i possess a Ps4, i'm ready for Nier Automata, Kh 2.8 and Kh1.5 + 2.5 ��.
    Ah man, I missed this reply of yours, I'm stoked for you man! Have you finished FFXV by now? What do you think of it?

Gil

No, i did not yet. Well i like it. There are many things and attentions that i love in this Final fantasy new generation.

As for the gameplay, i like it, but i have some troubles with the block and dodge actions. Perhaps is is due to the lack of focus or the camera angles but sometimes it's seems very hard to hit the ennemy without beeing touched...

I'm only at chapter 3. I prefer to make sides quest first, then the story.. But i'll think again about that.

Also, since their patch 1.03, the screen has shrink in the game. Need to fix it.
    Last edited by Mateus; 12-24-2016 at 04:14 PM.

Gil

Glad you're enjoying it. Maybe you just need to get some more practise with the combat system? I recall when I thought dissidia had difficult controls.

Heard there are a ton of sidequest, sounds awesome, I might buy a secondhand ps4 when the people buying PS4 pro's start dumping their regular ps4's.