Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Problems with HP attacks

Sponsored Links

Thread: Problems with HP attacks

Gil

Question Problems with HP attacks

Well yeah they work,like use bravery to hit your opponent,but when i use them(with lightning)the opp immediately uses a brave attack,with gives me bravery break,what the hell?
    ]

All i wish is,to cut off his arm

Gil

Thats why you want to use assists or wall rushes after an hp attack that leaves you vulnerable. Or just dodge/block very quickly away from the opponent if that hp attack allows for it. Longrange attacks used from a distance can be useful too, as well as timing when the bravery break might happen (e.g. a bravery break is no real problem when the stage bravery is very low). Lastly the use of summons can restore your bravery fast enough to not let it get broken, or ruin your opponents bravery (for example omega) if he does get a break. Oh and when the bravery difference is very, very high, your crit rate and damage goes up by a ton, so if you do get hit at an unlucky moment and he ends up with 5k bravery, toss out a couple quick braveries before he gets the chance to hp attack you.

But best advise is easily a well timed assist call. Slam an opponent into the wall with an hp attack, call kuja and you will have restored by the time kuja is done. Ideally you of course want to toss in a couple extra attacks during the assist and combo of the assist teleport at the end. You might have done so much damage because of your upped att and crit rate during restoring bravery that your opponent actually get a bravery break and you can ditch out a safe second hp attack.
    Last edited by jordy; 06-12-2017 at 11:01 PM.

Gil

ok i'll try it
    ]

Gil

and what if i use HP attack that don't allow me to dodge,and opp counters it with brave attack?
    ]

Gil

You have to be careful of which HP attacks you use and when so you don't get punished. Generally it is safest to use an HP during or after a assist attack, or to interrupt another attack

Gil

Maybe
    Or just as with lightning,long range hp attack aren't bad,but it's not hard to dodge
    ]