I personally love all the classes but of course there is always that top five category that no one can shake off. Here's my top 5 starting at the greatest(1) to the least(5).
1. Samurai-I love Auron. Plain and simple. Cyan was pretty epic also. And the Bushido ability?! Come on!!! COME ON!!!!
2. Red Mage- Ah, the jack-of-all-trades....Gotta love it. Equips swords, shields, daggers, you name it. Good attack and defense and worth having on the team for reliability. A must have party member.
3. Dragoon- Kain Highwind(FF4) has proved his usefulness through many situations. I bet we all were sad when he got separated from Cecil at the beginning of the game. The Jump ability is extremely useful and has priority against many boss fights. If you played Kingdom Hearts 2 and 358/2 days, just remember Xaldin and the Dragoon nobodies...Now THEY had a good Jump ability.
4.Onion Knight- I know what you're thinking....This class doesn't appear in many games. Some of you probably don't know much about this one. Onion Knights are like freelancers. They are weak and have low stats but can equip good armor. They become super bad with the onion equipment and after reaching level 90 and up, they are pretty much unstoppable.
5. Berserker- Last but not least...The berserkers....the almighty powerhouses of the Final Fantasy series. Not many notable characters except Umaro(FF6). In Kingdom Hearts 2 is when Saix was shown and he did more than just give Sora emotional problems.XD
With that said, I would love to read about some of your top 5 classes. Provide reasons if you can please.
Anyway, Blue Mage, Dragoon, White Mage, Thief, Summoner, in that order.
(Representing Quistis, Freya, Aeris, Yuffie and Rydia of course)
Last edited by Björk; 11-19-2009 at 12:40 AM.
1. Dragoon - who doesn't love this spear wielders.
2. Monk - No weapons but still kicks some butt.
3. Summoner - FF is not complete without summons.
4. Black Mage - Flare is my fav magic
5. Warrior - There should always be someone in the frontlines.
1. Dragoon - I love dragons, so why not dragon knights? I always wanted to keep Kain in my party in FFIV, always had someone as a dragoon in FFIII, always had Edgar with Dragoon Boots+Horn in FFVI... The only exception I think is Freya, I didn't use her as often.
2. Summoner - What's better than nuking the opposition with Bahamut and Leviathan?
3. Monk - High physical damage, and I love Sabin's Blitzes. Yang is good in FFIV DS too, being able to Focus to induce less counter-attacks.
4. White Mage - These are the ones that keep the party in one piece. Although some of them become a bit useless when there's no need for heals.
5. Black Mage - Being able to exploit elemental weaknesses is really handy, and having spells like Flare and Meteor is pretty awesome.
1) Onion Knight: Like the Red Mage, but actually useful at the end of the game because of his late-level stat booms. Also, he's freaking ONION KNIGHT.
2) Summoner: A beefed-up black mage that can summon the most iconic and powerful beings in the Final Fantasy Universe. Also the class that seems to have the most variety in how it works between the games, most notably FFX and the upcoming FFXIII.
3) Dragoon: See above posts.
4) Blue Mage: There's just something satisfying about killing a monster, or even a boss, with its own attack.
5) Monk: One of the few "tank" classes that also gets some crazy offense. It's also awesome that it's most powerful weapon is no weapon at all.
Enemy skill sub par?
The three best spells in the game for only one materia slot.
Sages (c'mon all white and Black magic and sometimes summons)
Ninjas (I just like them, enough said)
Mage Knights or Mystic Knights (an overall offensive job)
Paladains (love the high DEF, ATK, and the white magic combination)
Dark Knights are pretty cool too.
btw what class would apply to Squall? (I'm thinking Samurai, or Red Mage)
DFF 012 Mains:
You Can Also Find Me Here
1. ninja-besides the fact that they can dual weild, throw shurikens, use ninjutsu(edge) AND have epic speed. they also have KICKASS costumes
2. red mage, seriously healing AND offence FTW who cares if they cant get the highest stuff they have the balance a party needs AND THEY HAVE THE PIMP HAT
3. summoners, bcuase nothing is better than summoning stuff to blast your enemy (insert animas international version 17 hits here)
4. theif- STEALING AND SPEED FTW
5. white mage, god i love how you heal stuf lol
thanks for the sig mizu
"the unexamined life is not worth living" socrates