Basic Jecht combo's
- Jecht rush > Ultimate Jecht Shot
- Jecht rush > Jecht blade (1st version, used by combo'ing with only circle)
- Jecht rush > Jecht blade(Or Triumphant grasp [2nd version, hold up first timed hit, Jecht will kick them in the air])
- Jecht stream > Jecht blade
- Jecht stream > Triumphant Grasp
Advanced Jecht combo's
- Jecht rush > Jecht blade > EX cancel > Jecht stream > Jecht blade (Or Triumphant grasp, whichever you prefer)
- Jecht stream > Jecht blade (Or Triumphant grasp) > EX cancel > Jecht stream > Jecht blade (Or Triumphant grasp)
- Jecht's semi-infinite Jecht stream [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOdgcwJDg2w"]YouTube- In depth Dissidia - Jecht's semi infinite[/ame]
Also, don't forget to use summons within these combo's. I like Gilgamesh, adds a nice risk / reward twist. Tiamat and Ifrit are nice too, but with Tiamat, you need to know how long each combo will take, but it's not a guaranteed hit cause the opponent will most likely retreat unless it's a computer.
I'm going to upload some video's on request to display and better describe all of these different combo's.
I'll be adding stuff to this regularly, based on more stuff I find experimenting with Jecht.
If you've found something that I don't have here, feel free to tell me.
Last edited by Wedge; 04-15-2010 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Adding a video to describe Jecht's semi-infinite
Hey sorry to put a damper in your post, but there are already threads and videos made for Jecht Combos and the like.
As for the infinite, it isn't exactly an infinite, more like tech chase because the opponent can spam block/attack/sometimes dodge afterwards.
I'm aware that there are threads like this, I just want to contribute to the Jecht community, as for the infinate, I didn't call it an infinate, but rather a semi infinate, and I'm aware how it works on the hitstun and whatnot, I'll explain it once this video uploads.
I think a TG is also doable but if you prefer Jecht blade...Jecht rush > Jecht blade (2nd version, hold up first timed hit, Jecht will kick them in the air)
Also, a few people I've met on facebook has decided to take a look around here so if won't mind, can your tutorial vid have some commentary, cuz I dunno how to put voice snippets into my vids(the timing is always lagging>.<)