Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

The fake Character FAQ/movelist Thread

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 198 12345112651101 ... LastLast

Thread: The fake Character FAQ/movelist Thread

Gil

Default The fake Character FAQ/movelist Thread

(Wish that certain character was playable? Ever wonder what kind of move list he'd have? Try and make a character with moves that could work with the game and wouldn't be 'too' broken. Use the following as an example)

Character: Laguna

Laguna is the heavy soldier. He carries many weapons and can lay heavy damage, but is slow and can't jump around in the air like his fellow heroes of cosmos

Ground Brave attacks

Machine Gun blast (starting attack): Fire a round of bullets straight, and carry your opponent upward if the attack lands successfully
    Link attack: Grenade (lvl 25): Throws a grenade for HP damage

Mine lay: (lvl 10) Lays a single mine on the ground. press and hold the input command to lay a mine (maximum of 10) single press to detonate all of the mines at once.

Gunblade Smack: (lvl 40) pulls out a gunblade and smacks opponent quickly (Does guard break and minimal damage)

Rope line: (lvl 20) instantly propells Laguna upward using a hook shot. can move back and forward using the analog stick, and jump to cancel.
    Brv link: Machine Gun cover: fires machine gun at the ground below Laguna
    HP link: Grenade barrage: throws grenades at opponent from up high

Air Brave attacks:

Machine gun propel: (Starting move) Fires machine gun at the ground, pushing Laguna upward and back.

Machine gun spin: (lvl 15) spins around multiple times while firing the machine gun

Magnet mine: (lvl 50) Throws a mine that turns into a void that does no damage but heavilly pulls the enemy to the ground.

HP Ground attacks

Revolver WHAT!?: (lvl 30) Laguna attempts to use his gunblade to propel himself forward, but cannot control himself and may move around randomly (Faster than revolver drive but harder to control and has a longer start up time)

Grenade throw: (starting move) throws a grenade forward. (Similar to Onion Knight's Firaga)

Hook-line and a grenade to the face: (lvl 18) Fires a hook shot at the enemy, if it connects, Laguna pushes a grenade at the enemy and kicks him away, letting it explode (Can potentially do wall damage as well)

HP air attacks

Aerial oval?: (starting move) Laguna attempts to use Aerial Circle, but messes up and the attack is flawed.

EX Mode: Exploding ammo!!! - Machine gun attacks to double damage. Gunblade smack does double damage. HP attacks are faster.

EX Burst: Basic Training - Laguna attempts to use "Renzokuken" but loses control. Press the buttons at the right time. 8 buttons total, but out of sync so it's much harder to time.

If unsuccessful, Laguna says "Screw it" and throws a grenade at the enemy for HP damage.

If successful, Laguna throws the gunblade at the enemy, shoots it with the machine gun and the gunblade explodes for Brv and HP damage.

In depth strategy: Laguna can't stay in the air, and doesn't have many worth while air attacks, but he has the luxory of Magnet mine, which can pull the enemy to the ground so you can use his much more useful ground attacks. Gunblade smack can break through some close range HP attacks and cause a double staggar to most. It can be used to guard break the opponent and set him up for a machine gun blast>Grenade combo.

Setting up mines around the ground can be very useful, as they are small. Remember you can't use any ground brave attacks until you detonate the mines you set up, but you can use air brave attacks, specifically Magnet mine, so you can pull the enemy to the ground before detonating the mines.

Machine gun propel is an early attack that is used to propel yourself up, a move that becomes useless after learning rope line. However, if you can hit the enemy with Machine Gun Propel, you can dodge cancel into Aerial oval.

Machine gun blast can be dodge cancelled into HL&aGTTF.

While in EX mode, Aerial oval and Revolver what have quicker start up times and can be used to suprise your opponent if they stick close to keep you from using long ranged attacks.

(I May do other ones before someone else posts, so I was wondering if people could double post in this topic.)

Gil

Im not sure if i can make one as indepth as your but here i go. Btw nice Laguna.
    Vaan:
    Title: Sky Pirate
    Costume: FFTA2 outfit
    AltL: original shirtless Vaan
    Weapon: The sword that is in his FFTA2 artwork

Vaan is very speedy and has alot of aerial combo potential but he dosent have much ground game.

Ground brave: Twin bolt(initial) "Flash !" two speedy slashes on the ground (chains into Wind Turrent)

: Blitz knife (level 5) "Maybe next time" quickly slices the enemy up with a knife (slow startup but has guard break)

: Wind slash (level 30) "Slash !" slashes the enemy with blades of wind and sends the enemy into the air (great damage but punishable if not used correctly its useful for getting enemies into the air)

Air Brave: Twin bolt: (inital) "Flash !" Same as the ground version but it can go into chase)

Air storm(initial) "To slow !" Shoots a blast of wind (like Clouds fire but much faster) the amount of wind blasts increases as you level up ( you will be able to shoot up to 5 blasts)

Blitz Knife (level 10)" Maybe next time" same as ground version

Pirate barrage (level 15)"A true pirate !" A very fast blade combo with good brave gain and it can chain into red spiral)

Furious advance(level 20)" Its gonna hurt !" Charges at the enemy with full force (very slow execution and easily punishable but useful in cramped locations)

Sky splitter (level 25)"Oh fierce wind.. Split the sky!" Fast sword thrusting attack (can chain into infinity stinger)

Wind turrent (level 40)"i'll rip ya to shreds" A horizontal twister that can pull the enemy in (very liner but effective)

Ground HP: Red Spiral ( initial)"your going down" (has quick start up and good damage but its a very close range attack with a small sucking effect)

Air HP: Red Spiral (initial)" your going down" The same as ground version but it can be chained into by pirate barrage making it more reliable)

White Whorl (level 10)" I think this is gonna hurt....alot !" Creates a huge stationary twister with massive sucking effect)

Pryoclasm (level 30)"c'mon dont cry" creates to massive blasts of fire and throws them at the enemy (the longer you charge the bigger and faster they are, has excellent tracking)

Air Flurry (level 20) "for freedom !" Swings 4 wind blades at the enemy (sort of like one of Gabranths move, modearate tracking and is executed very quickly)

Infinity stinger (level 45)"Feel the wrath of a never ending pain" A very fast slashing combo mixed with wind attacks (very reliable and can be chained from sky splitter also has knock back effect)

Ex Mode:"Sky ! bow to me" equips Grand blade Anistasis (i dont know if i spelt that right)
    Regen
    All attacks gain a massive sucking effect.

Ex burst:" You think its over !?" Sky storm: Vaan strikes the enemy hard as the screen shatters and he begins to fire bullets from his airship down on the enemy. You will have to manually aim at your target. If you fail to aim properly Vaan just drops a bomb.

Phew that took a while. I hope i did it right.

Battle quotes:

"lets make this quick:
    " That looks valuable"
    " The wind is on my side today"
    " Hey whats going on ?"

Vs Wol: Does your light lead to freedom ?
    Vs Firion: If were both searching for freedom, why are we fighting ?
    Vs OK: Time for me to put you in your place
    Vs Cecil: Cherish your brother..he's the only you've got
    Vs Bartz: I wonder just who's wind is stronger
    Vs Terra: Hey, do you wanna take a ride on my airship ?
    Vs Cloud: Is it that painful ?
    Vs Squall: Are you angry at me ? what did i do ?
    Vs Zidane: There can be only one master theif !
    Vs Zidane pt 2: Saving the princess is my job
    Vs Tidus: Thats right we all need to smile more often.
    vs Shantoto: Hey where are yo-..... oh ok.
    Vs Garland: Your not gonna knock me down are you ?
    Vs Emperor: This world would be better without people like you
    Vs Emperor pt 2: How do you think the people being controlled feel ?
    vs CoD: How old were you again ?
    Vs Golbez: Dont let him slip away.
    Vs Exdeath: If you destroy everything wont you die to ?
    Vs Kefka: you kinda.... creep me out
    Vs Sephiroth: Is that thing heavy ?
    Vs Ultimecia:*stares* wow...
    Vs Kuja: If you lose him....he's never coming back.
    Vs Jecht: This could be tough
    Vs Gabranth: Everything thats happened is because of you !!
    Vs Gabranth part 2: You...You killed my brother !!
    Vs Chaos: Domination will lead to your downfall

Losing quotes
    "No way..Not now"
    "It cant end yet im not ready"
    "Atleast...i can see you again"

Victory quotes
    "Lets see if you have anything worth taking"
    "Too bad for you"
    " Done already ?"
    "I hope i didnt interupt"
    Last edited by Vaanskylord; 08-27-2009 at 08:59 PM.

YT Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Cloud3204
    Mission Board Points: 7770
    TERRA <3<3<3

Gil

That's pretty good!

Gil

Lol thanks. Finally someone posted now i can finally make another character lol. I love doing this kinda stuff XD. I will edit this post and make another character later.

TERRA <3<3<3

Gil

Sounds fun!

Character: Vincent Valentine
    Title: Chaotic Gunner (Uses a gun and can use multiple attacks at once)
    Costume: What he usually wears
    Alternate Costume: The clothe from his turk days

Chase Mode: attacks with his claw

Ground Brave

Burst Shot(Initial): Fires a single bullet straight in front of him, If it hits, fires 4 more bullets. Fires at opponent if locked on

Tracking Bullets(level 40):Fires Multiple Bullets up into the air, which come down and follow the opponent.

Quick shot(level 15): Fires a quick single bullet. Chains into Burst Shot

Trap Shot( level 20): Fires a bullet that moves very slowly, like emperors traps, but small and hard to see, does alot of damage

Aerial Brave

Bullet Circle(Horizontal)(Level 45): Quickly flies around the opponent, firing bullets that dont move until the circle is complete. Can be chained to Bullet Circle (Vertical) before the attack is complete, if done so, the bullets will fire when both circles are complete, can easily be dodged by moving to the side.

Bullet Circle(Vertical)(Level 45): Quickly flies around the opponent, firing bullets that dont move until the circle is complete. Can be chained to Bullet Circle (Horizontal) before the attack is complete, if done so, the bullets will fire when both circles are complete, can easily be dodged by moving to the up or down.

Bullet Ray(Initial): Fires a ray of bullets with limited tracking ability

Ground HP

Instant kill bullet(Level 25): Fires straight ahead, impossible to block or dodge

Aerial HP

Super Explosive Bullet(Initial): Fires a bullet at the ground, causing a large explosion wherever it hits

Ex Mode: Chaos Form
    Equips Death Penalty
    Regen Status
    Gains Ability Glide
    All Brave attacks do 1.5 times more damage

Ex Burst: Chaos Bringer( a barrage of multiple bullets hit the opponent, finished with vincent warping behind the opponent and doing a head shot. Required to pres a combination of buttons, if not, itll only hit their back

Strategy: Combine slow shots with fast shots, and trap the foe in two aerial circles. And hit a charging enemy with instant kill, cause they cant do shit
    Last edited by Kite; 08-26-2009 at 11:35 PM.

Gil

Insta kill bullet? BS. None of that crap. Don't make me pull a non Hojo/Omega controlled Weiss out here!

(Yes, Weiss was controlled by Omega/out of control because Vincent had the protomateria)
    Casual gaming PSN: Chris Hikari
    Dissidia Tournaments/Challenge/Ranking Match PSN: Weiss_Hikari

(Signature by BEYNd)

Gil

Lol yeah Vincent is pretty broken lol. Weiss you should create a weiss character.

TERRA <3<3<3

Gil

Vincent deserves it, Plus unless your completely still, or moving towards him, you wouldnt get hit by instant kill, and I just named it that way cuz its sounds better than instant hit, it doesnt really automaticly kill you

Gil

Fun. When I have time though, I'd like to make a few.
    Casual gaming PSN: Chris Hikari
    Dissidia Tournaments/Challenge/Ranking Match PSN: Weiss_Hikari

(Signature by BEYNd)

Gil

Quote Originally Posted by Kumo View Post
    Vincent deserves it, Plus unless your completely still, or moving towards him, you wouldnt get hit by instant kill, and I just named it that way cuz its sounds better than instant hit, it doesnt really automaticly kill you
    Oh ! well now i feel dumb lol.

TERRA <3<3<3

Page 1 of 198 12345112651101 ... LastLast