Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

The fake Character FAQ/movelist Thread - Page 198

Sponsored Links

Page 198 of 198 FirstFirst ... 98148173188194195196197198
Results 1,971 to 1,976 of 1976

Thread: The fake Character FAQ/movelist Thread

Potion Dealer
    Gil

With the way most skills seem to be set up in the game it feels weird to have a close range attack being a forward input and a mid range being neutral (it's usually the other way around from what I can tell), and Magic Amplification only applying to Fire and not Poison or Ruin as well feels odd to me, but I do enjoy that you're listing damage values... although I have no idea how balanced those are, admittedly. Also I'm not sure how well Doom or Destrudo would work with that long of a charge up, but given the team based gameplay I'm sure Firion can distract them long enough.
    Thanks for the feedback! Sorry I didn't get back to you until now, forgot about this thread >.>

I had made the arrangement of Dysley's BRV attacks so weird because that's how I generally placed my abilities in DDFF (Heavenly Strike on forward Air, Sonic Wings as neutral on Yuna, for example). I made Magic Amplification only apply to Fire because I had Ruin and Poison as their -Ga forms initially, and I felt it would have been very convoluted if Magic Amplification affected all three of those. The idea behind Doom and Destrudo was kinda similar to The Emperor's Starfall in DFF and DDFF. If he could use such a massive charge-up time successfully, I feel that in a team-based game, Dysley would be able to as well, since he has his teammates to cover for him.

Edit: Just remembered. Magic Amplification was what Barthandelus's Ailettes and Pauldrons used to power up their spells in the first fight against him. I decided to incorporate that mechanic with his Fire spell and nothing else so as to fully encapsulate the fights against him in his playstyle. Fire was the one I chose because who doesn't love a good fireball?
    Last edited by Leidiriv; 05-31-2016 at 12:53 AM.

Gil

Rydia of Mist
    Type: Shoot

BRV Attacks
    • g.O: Lashings: Rydia whips the opponent three times, popping them up on the third either towards her or away, depending on directional input.
    • g.^O: Blizzara: Shoot forth two waves of three icicles, both homing in on the opponent.
    • g.vO: Stardust Rod: Swing around the rod to shoot stars in a shotgun spread ahead of Rydia.
    • a.O: Whiplash: Whip the opponent away. Excellent vertical tracking.
    • a.^O: Thundara: Consecutive bolts of lightning come down ahead of Rydia, entrapping opponents.
    • a.vO: Stardust Rod: Thrust the rod forward to shoot out a stream of stars in a cone.
    • Dash: Fira: Spin back and summon forth pillars of flame to entrap the opponent.

HP Attacks
    1. Gaia’s Wrath: After repeating the summoning chant Titan ruptures from the ground below and slams down both fists to raise the earth around him.
    2. Radiant Breath: After repeating the summoning chant a Dragon made from fog surrounds Rydia, acting as a shield as it breaths out holy mist around it's summoner.
    3. Tidal Wave: After repeating the summoning chant Leviathan jets forth across the stage, carrying a tsunami in it's wake.
    4. Mega Flare: After repeating the summoning chant Bahamut flies overhead, blasting down a Ray of energy onto the battlefield.

Unique Ex-Skill
    Mist Ring: Mist envelops Rydia and protects her, letting her dodge out of Brave attacks and granting invincibility during dashes for a short time.

Author's notes
    Spoiler:
    The two hard parts was picking her four summons (I still feel unsure about her starting with Titan instead of Mist Dragon) and how I want to revamp her magic compared to the 012 version. Making her more "stay still" than "back off" should make it so the longer summoning times doesn't make her too terribly reliant on her team mates. Maybe I'll even add in her summon chants since they'd probably be shorter than their 012 counterparts.

Gil

This one I'm actually proud of, I wanted to do something different for Hope then variants of the same old spells. He was of course inspired by playing with Torbjorn and Symmetra in Overwatch

Hope Estheim
    Unique Type
    (Turret Master)
    Hope can summon up to 3 turrets from Alexander which can help him guard areas and attack enemies, these turrets can be targeted and destroyed with Bravery or HP Attacks much like a Summon Core.
    Alternate Weapons
    Simurgh
    Spoiler:

Bravery Attacks(Ground)
    Neutral: Blitz
    * Long Range AoE
    * Hurl Hope's boomerang which will travel forward in a line before spiralling in place creating a suction effect and returning.

Forward: Purification
    * Long-Ranged Turret
    * Summons one of Alexander's spires which will stay in place and fire bulletts of light in intervals of four at opponents in range.

Backward: Earthquake
    * Close-Ranged Turret
    * Wallrushes
    * Summons one of Alexander's spires which will hold in place and thump down hard on the floor causing damaging shockwaves to radiate from it.

Bravery (Midair)
    Neutral: Blindside
    * Long-Ranged
    * Hurl Hope's boomerang at target enemy and if it strikes control it with hand movements sending it flying into them several times for a combo.

Forward: Brutal Sanction
    * Mid-Ranged Ranged Turret
    * Summons one of Alexander's spires which will float in place and fires focused beams of light at enemies that approach it from above and below.

Backward: Obliterator
    * Close Ranged Turret
    * Summons one of Alexander's spires which will float in place, when enemies approach it it will swing itself to club nearby opponents.

Bravery (Dash)
    Bravery and Faith
    * Close Range
    * Hope applies the Bravery and Faith status to nearby turrets increasing the amount of damage they deal.

HP Attacks
    Retributive Blast
    * Long-Range
    * Hope calls down a turret upon the enemy from above like a meteor, crashing down and causing an explosive shockwave.

Explosive Fist
    * Close-Range AoE
    * Hope primes his arm and fires a copy of Alexander's fist infront of himself causing a large explosion when it colides with anything or reaches maximum distance.

Last Resort
    * Long-Range AoE
    * Hope conjures a circle of light spheres which will rise up and fall down in a line in the direction he is facing causing a pillar of energy to appear in the impact of each sphere.

Divine Judgement
    * Mid-Range AoE Turret
    * Summons a turret which when enemies approch traces a rune of energy with a laser causing a large explosion of holy energy.

EX Skill
    Gestalt Drive
    Increases the maximum amount of turrets Hope can summon to 6.
    Last edited by lycropath; 06-07-2016 at 01:18 AM.

Fake movesets including but not limited to characters FF I-XIVhttp://dissidiaforums.com/showthread...l=1#post308747

Potion Dealer
    Gil

Note: I added quotes from the Barthandelus fights to my Dysley concept to correspond with his various abilities.
    "L'Cie? You mean me? Oh child, perish the thought. I am more than that! I am fal'Cie! My name is Barthandelus! Voice of the Sanctum, and Lord-Sovereign of the Cocoon fal'Cie. Your kind feared the dark, so we gave you light. You begged us for the Purge, and did it not come to pass? Now you would spurn our counsel? You must learn your place!" -Barthandelus

Moogle
    Gil

Can the charcter be completeley original fi not is there a thread thats lets you make one
    The beginning is the most important part of the work.

Banned
    Gil

Aptron solutions is one of the Best Java 6 Months Project based Industrial Training in Delhi,the most popular programming languages institute in Delhi NCR, specially for client-server web applications with a reported 9 million developers.James Gosling was originally developed this language at Sun Microsystems (Which has since been acquired by Oracle Corporation) and in 1995 it was released as a core component of Sun Microsystems' Java platform. Java training center in Noida has strong support for web development and designing too.

Page 198 of 198 FirstFirst ... 98148173188194195196197198