Sponsored Links

Thread: New Valkyrie Profile

Airship Pilot
    Gil

Default New Valkyrie Profile

So, if anyone's heard (or if anyone here even plays the series), it was announced last month that tri-Ace was possibly developing a new Valkyrie Profile game for the series. It was then announced to be multi-platform, too, but a more recent update confirms that it would be a PS3 exclusive.

CLICKIE

Personally, I'm really anxious to see more about this game. Norse Mythology has always been my favorite kind, and the Valkyrie Profile series are absolutely amazing, especially Silmeria. Plus, the fact that it's PS3 helps, to, for graphics and stuff. ^___^ I can't wait~

Gil

That looks awesome, but the Valkyrie in that picture looks terribad. I would be very disappointed if that is how the models in the game turn out :/
    If this was a story for Hirst though, that would be very cool!
    "Swirling bolts, gather and strike with power! Bolt2!"

Spoiler:

Airship Pilot
    Gil

Haha, I just needed a link, so the Valkyrie in there is actually Silmeria.
    And that's exactly what I was hoping for, too! Hrist needs her own game, since both Lenneth and Silmeria had theirs.

Gil

Would the game be Valkyrie Profile: Hrist?

More reason to get a ps3 now.
    Spoiler:
    Click Fenrir for Xlink Kai thread:
    ~Pearl of the Orient~

~"You don't have to worry until you find that the path you've chosen is a dead end"~

Airship Pilot
    Gil

Heh, I always figured the pattern would continue from Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth and Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria to Valkyrie Profile 3: Hrist, and it's even more likely since tri-Ace said it'd be a sequel of some sorts. Silmeria was like a prequel to Lenneth, though, so maybe 3 will be the events after Lenneth?

I've seen people make pictures of their thoughts on Valkyrie Profile 3 years ago, like this one. Although, that does leave me to wonder: since SEGA published Resonance of Fate for tri-Ace, does that mean they'll be publishing Valkyrie Profile, too? It seems kind of strange that a continuation of a series would have different publishers, though.