Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

LOST - it's all over =[

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LOST - it's all over =[

Carbuncle's Reflection
    Gil

Default LOST - it's all over =[

First of all, if you haven't watched this show, I recommend you stop reading this right this very instant and google a site where you can watch the first season of LOST.

I'm not sure how many of you actually followed this show (which, btw, is one of the greatest shows ever made), but I figured I'd put it out there for discussion just in case some of you are fans or are like a lot of people out there that sort of dropped off a few years ago due to not enough love from ABC, or the complexity/depth of the show which throws if you off if you missed so much as a single episode, or whichever.

But for those of you that did follow it, what did you think of the ending? What answers satisfied you, which didn't, and which questions did you wish get answered but weren't?

Banned
    Gil

Everything was answered all but the dagger. Why was it THAT dagger that was meant to be used to harm the man in black? That's all they did not answer, that I can remember.

But overall good show. I enjoyed it. =3 Ending was amazing though.

Carbuncle's Reflection
    Gil

Quote Originally Posted by Statistic View Post
    Everything was answered all but the dagger. Why was it THAT dagger that was meant to be used to harm the man in black? That's all they did not answer, that I can remember.

But overall good show. I enjoyed it. =3 Ending was amazing though.
    Hmmm you're right, they never really answered that. But it didn't work anyway, since Sayid stabbed him with it and it didn't even harm him.

But there were a whole lot of other things they didn't answer that I was hoping they would. I guess they purposely left a lot of things a mystery. It'll forever bug me as to why Walt can appear on the island, why Libby was in a mental institution and why she went to Australia, why Hurley and Miles can speak to dead people, etc. Of course, not important to the overall story, but still mysteries nonetheless.

And I'm bummed Claire didn't get an episode showing what happened to her on the island. It wasn't the best move by the writers, trying to pass her off as a type of "Rousseau".

Retired Staff
    Gil

Lost = Mindfuck

Also,
    YOU HAVE

Carbuncle's Reflection
    Gil

Quote Originally Posted by SteZiL View Post
    Lost = Mindfuck

Also,
    YOU HAVE

Sorry, I don't play "the game", I don't care what the rules say! >_>

Banned
    Gil

Quote Originally Posted by ying_xiong View Post
    Hmmm you're right, they never really answered that. But it didn't work anyway, since Sayid stabbed him with it and it didn't even harm him.

But there were a whole lot of other things they didn't answer that I was hoping they would. I guess they purposely left a lot of things a mystery. It'll forever bug me as to why Walt can appear on the island, why Libby was in a mental institution and why she went to Australia, why Hurley and Miles can speak to dead people, etc. Of course, not important to the overall story, but still mysteries nonetheless.

And I'm bummed Claire didn't get an episode showing what happened to her on the island. It wasn't the best move by the writers, trying to pass her off as a type of "Rousseau".
    Dude, all that WAS answered. In the ending it told you that the Island was a made up place between them all so the powers they had were what they imagined themselves to have, while the place back at home was purgatory. They have been dead like this whole time. So all these far fetched activities through LOST were things they just made up for themselves. So there was no real massive plot to why they had the powers, they just did.

My only complaint is...Claire never got to see Aaron again. :[

Gil

Tuesdays have forever lost their meaning to me T_T

I spent the past few years wondering what would happen next and what the point of it all was... Now I'm wondering what's going to happen next and what the point of all that was -_-

Life is weird that way huh?

Mains: Wall, Rageface, Mama's Boy

Current Mission Points:6210
    Credit to Kayarine for the Avatar

We cheat Death from his rightful victory. No one can defeat us. We are glad to plunge feet first into Hell in the knowledge that we will rise.

The only thing worse than the disney channel is getting a root canal without anaesthetic from Hitler.
    ~Cookies~

Banned
    Gil

what the fuck was the light? I still dont understand that.

Chocobo Tamer
    Gil

Why wasnt walt in the ending? thats my question

Banned
    Gil

Quote Originally Posted by Hard_KAW View Post
    Why wasnt walt in the ending? thats my question
    he was too old, the series only spanned 3 years, and he is like 18 now and tall as fuck with his black genetics. It would not make sense. That is why they wrote him off.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast