Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Forum Suggestions - Page 2

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1234561227 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Suggestions

SUPPI 4 URINE TITLE Stupid Aquarius's Avatar
    Gil

Quote Originally Posted by Kumo View Post
    Still dont know how roleplaying would work
    Basically you create a thread right, which is in like a fix setting. Then people sign up as a character and have adventures, or something.

So let's say we set a roleplay in Kumo's Brothel of Sweet Whores. Chumps could pick a role of a whore - sorry, character, then basically play their part by replying in the thread. Whatever happens depends on the interaction between the signed up characters.

I saw it done in another forum, there was a whole wankfest based on that shit. Something about it being raided with preteens who couldn't spell for corn let alone a dime and there also wasn't enough tl;dr in their posts or so rofl that prolly doesn't make an ounce of sense but that's ok! What's important to remember is that I perioded myself of laughter.

Quote Originally Posted by NeroMD View Post
    Psh don't you know Dissidia is all about FF7! You only play as Cloud and Sephiroth while WoL is a secret character that dies infront of Cloud by Sephiroth. Oh shit i just told you the whole plot to the game!
    You mean to tell me Sephiroth STILL doesn't get Cloud at the end of the Masamune - and that is through the anal and out of the mouth - then fried and eaten at his victory barbecue? And it's WoL that dies?! pfffft, WHAT A WASTE OF HYPE I SAY.

Gil

How about CYOA? That's a little more...well, more organized than roleplaying
    My Dissidia cinematic videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/duongvsn

in a castle in the sky(XD its a song btw ROFLMAO)
    Gil

a music player??? hmm and we only have ff music play
    Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away.

Gil

Quote Originally Posted by FntsyGodz3 View Post
    a music player??? hmm and we only have ff music play
    hay thats a great idea!! i like it now can some one make it happen

Gil

But only ff music is kinda boring

Gil

lol ther is FF music remix we can put like The Black Mages music!

oh and how about a we add something new to the Dissidia forum like (Ad Hoc)replays or edit replays ??

Gil

Sorry, but I'm going to have to disappoint you on the music player. Since the forums aren't that crowded, yet, I haven't allocated too much bandwidth to 'm. If I were to add a music player, the forums would need a whole lot more bandwidth and I honestly don't feel like spending my bandwidth on a music player. :P

Taking fiction from a good friend for facts is only natural.

Gil

I'm surprised the idea for an IRC hasn't been suggested yet.

We could then all talk at once, have our own chatroom so we talk to people on these boards who don't have MSN/AIM. Espcially if you can get a Javascript IRC up. Which point you could also do stuff with the IRC like play Mafia and etc.

Gil

Quote Originally Posted by Kraid View Post
    I'm surprised the idea for an IRC hasn't been suggested yet.

We could then all talk at once, have our own chatroom so we talk to people on these boards who don't have MSN/AIM. Espcially if you can get a Javascript IRC up. Which point you could also do stuff with the IRC like play Mafia and etc.
    I'm actually on IRC 24/7 and have made a Dissidia channel on IRCHighway. (Where I usually am, since I'm a manga guy.) I haven't made anything official, though, since the forums aren't that crowded yet and I fear for an empty channel. :P

Taking fiction from a good friend for facts is only natural.

Gil

Quote Originally Posted by Mass Zero View Post
    I'm actually on IRC 24/7 and have made a Dissidia channel on IRCHighway. (Where I usually am, since I'm a manga guy.) I haven't made anything official, though, since the forums aren't that crowded yet and I fear for an empty channel. :P
    Heh, well it WILL be empty if you haven't made anything offical yet. =P You'll never know unless you put it up for others to see. Of course, not everyone uses mIRC, so having one with a Javascript for those without it would be benefical.

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1234561227 ... LastLast