- No Infinites
- Accessories of any sort are not permitted.
- Summons of any sort are not permitted.
- All players must have the full set of Impartisan (aka Imp set) equipped.
- Close to you must be equipped.
- A +3 DEF set up must be equipped. (Note: most efficient method is 1 Orange Drops, 1 Orange Gem)
- Hero's Seal must be equipped.
- Rules set to None
- Any form of "cheating" (CWcheats ect) is not allowed
-PS3 is required as well as AD-HOC Party
-Matches are best of 3 (finals are best of 5)
-MATCHES must be completed in FOUR DAYS.
-Players must inform Dave880, RDF2050, or Spyder if a certain situation has occurred
examples:My opponent is not showing up, My schedule has changed due to XX reason, Forfeit or w/e
- EX Guard Counter (EXGC) is banned
- EX Splicing (EXS) is banned
- EX Link (EXL) is allowed, but cannot be chained into a EX burst
- EX Cancels (EXCa) are allowed
- EX Reflects (EXR) are allowed
- EX bursts are allowed; but restricted to 1 per fight
- Disable (place critical here) is not permitted
- EXP to ______ is not permitted
- You are allowed to equip any critical ability EXCEPT Counterattack and Sneak Attack at the same time. You may use either or, but not both.
- In the options menu, view all statistics must be selected. This is to confirm which criticals will be in play and which are not.
- A counterpick system will be implemented. Loser gets stage selection, winner gets first character choice and chance to edit skills, then loser can do the same.
- After the first round fight, both players may ban ONE stage from selection. If players use the random button after stage ban and a banned stage appears, end the match and return to the battle menu.
- In the event both players cannot agree upon a stage for the first round, the choice by default will be random. If there is a dispute between whom must choose their character first, each round will have stated who must. (ex. Rd.1: Host must choose first. Semis: Guest must choose first.)
- Diagram of counterpick order:
Stage ban (loser)-> Stage ban (winner)-> stage selection (loser) -> character select/skill edit (winner) -> character select/skill edit (loser)
- Players must have their fights done within the time limit. Players are responsible to inform the advisors what has occurred. If a dispute occurs, both players WILL be disqualified without further questions. Should you feel there will be issues that come up during the tournament's time frame, you must let one of the advisors know BEFORE the event begins. Appropriate accommodations will be made for each situation.
- If a player is deemed to be delaying/impeding the tournament's affairs for whatever reason that the previous rules do not cover, under a majority vote within the panel will determine what course of action to take. Such possible circumstances are, but not limited to: frequently requiring extensions, consistent disconnections, unsportsmanship-like conduct.
- Should a gathering of tournament rulers be unavailable, the final decision of a situation is reserved for the original organizer.