Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dissidia 012 perfect starting save file (EU)

Gil

Default Dissidia 012 perfect starting save file (EU)

Yesterday I mastered all adept abilities along with some other unmastered abilities on my 22th character, making my characters 100% mastered. The mastering of all characters was insanely time consuming, what with farming all the Lores, what with creating AP farm builds for every character, and finally, fighting Chaos in order to master them all. To picture a rough estimate of what kind of a job it was, I'll simply say the file contains 2896 mastered abilities, with 819655 AP received and successful AP bonus gotten 11935 times.

So, the save file I have is pretty damn good. Besides every character completely mastered (everyone L100, every single ability mastered, 10 accessory slots), it also has 100% Accomplishments, 100% Story Mode, 100% PP Shop and completed Museum.

I will be sharing my Dissidia 012 save file, which will be converted from this one.

Everyone who would like to have it can request (here or through a PM) that I notify them once the file is made and ready for download.

Important: The file is of EU version Dissidia and it will be converted into EU version of Dissidia 012. Also, if the conversion would pull some records and/or player data from the original file, I might scrap the sharing (unless people wouldn't mind having a chunk of data already on their file).

Last edited by HYNE; 03-25-2011 at 09:39 AM.

Gil

I'm interested in the 100% Dissidia file, though, I'm not interested in the 012 save file.

Gil

What's the point of letting someone play the game for you?

Defeats the purpose if you ask me.
    I'm about ninety five percent of the way there. x.x

Gil

I'm past Dissidia at this point, and if the transfer bonuses are good, I'd greatly appreciate a complete file to transfer over. That said, if they're not that good at all, I'll probably just stick to my own file.

Also, I hate Shantotto too much to master her or get her past level 1.

Gil

Nice to see a legit one, although you can just as easily download one from gamefaqs...

Carbuncle's Reflection Titanium Man's Avatar
    Gil

Quote Originally Posted by Cookies View Post
    Nice to see a legit one, although you can just as easily download one from gamefaqs...
    That's what I did. I have zero tolerance for grinding items or grinding characters I don't like to use. I just want to play the game and enjoy the strategy of the fight itself.

Banned

Gil

Quote Originally Posted by Cookies View Post
    Ashe10's save is as legit but it's an US one.

That's why you should submit yours to Gamefaqs, Hyne.

Airship Pilot
    Gil

Same here. I played through DO, SI and IC legitimately; levelling characters and getting equipment, but after that I downloaded a complete save file which I play when I get bored of the grind and farm. >.<

Gil

Um...Hyne? you know an EASY way to gain AP? Set it on your bonus day, have diamond ring equiped, have THE DIAMOND EQUIPMENT EQUIPED, and VS Chaos at like 10LV's below you. Fill in the conditions and youll get 90 AP for each battle if you did it right.
    Witness the power of the Azure! I, will show you that there IS no Hell... only Darkness...!! BLACK-ONSLAUGHT! -Ragna

Ah, what a peaceful life you have... Did I say peaceful? My bad, I meant horrid. Life only dictates us all, dont'cha know? To only charge ahead, without thinking, may be your best plan! Don't think, just fight with your friends. Tommorow may be your last day, or today will. So, until then, I shall be joining to see how your fate will... turnout! -???

Gil

Quote Originally Posted by ShiHikari View Post
    Um...Hyne? you know an EASY way to gain AP? Set it on your bonus day, have diamond ring equiped, have THE DIAMOND EQUIPMENT EQUIPED, and VS Chaos at like 10LV's below you. Fill in the conditions and youll get 90 AP for each battle if you did it right.
    You also forgot Beckoning Cat which jumps it to 108, but that's still a monumental task when you can only have ONE Adept per slot equipped at once.

I started doing this for my characters but I only finished like 5 of them before I got bored of it XD At least I'm done Shantotto/WoL and a couple others I play a lot of.

Though apart, forever connected.

Above sig courtesy of Kayarine, sigs in spoilers courtesy of Kurayami and Waffles.
    Spoiler:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast