Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Duodecim Save Data

Connect to Wired. ChaosMuramasa's Avatar
    Gil

Default Duodecim Save Data

I thought someone would get around to it before I did but since no one has, I'll just put this up here. I asked Belts (TWOxACROSS) if it was alright and he said it wasn't in any violation of forum rules, so:

ChaosMuramasa's Duodecim Save Data (Megaupload)

It has most of the abilities mastered for the eight new characters (Lightning, Vaan, Yuna, Laguna, Tifa, Kain, Prishe, Gilgamesh). I left some abilities unmastered, like the Normal Air-Dash and RPG Command Style, along with a few of the Disable Skills in Extra Abilities. Other than that, everything else is mastered; their attacks, Action, Support, Extra Abilities and all.

I have all equipment and accessories and a few summons. The new characters have various Level 100 equipment on (the only ones I know that are definitely carrying their ultimates are Vaan and Lightning) and random accessories. Excluding Gilgamesh who was left at Default Ability Setup after mastering everything, the other eight heroes have their attack setups as my own personal set-ups along with assists, so you're free to change anything.

I set my special day to Monday, my name to Chaos, and my Play Plan to Medium. If you want to change any of this, go to the option in the Main Menu that has the Tifa sihoulette.

The original 10 Warriors of Cosmos are all Level 100 with a majority of their abilities mastered. A few (maybe like 2 or 3) of the original 10 Warriors of Chaos are level 100, but most are not, and not all have many abilities mastered. Shantotto is Level 54 and Gabranth is Level 100.

I have all costumes, all songs, and all stages, and the PP Catalog is 95% complete.

The 012 story was completed along with the Prologue to 013's story. I don't have Desperado Chaos, but Confessions of the Creator is open for you to go get Desperado Chaos.

If I get asked for it enough, I can master the other 22 character's abilities and have them maxed out entirely. The game's only 17 days away (and counting) and I figured for now before the ENG release everyone's just trying new characters, but if the request rate is high enough, I could get it done. Also, if the request is high enough, I'll go back for the original 8 characters and master every ability I didn't already (only reason I didn't is due to the restriction of carrying only one Disable ability on at a time; this made it even more tedious repetitive than it already was to kill a Level 1 Tidus over and over).

If someone unlocks D. Chaos and wants me to master him completely, hand me the version of this Save Data with him unlocked. Note, though, if I'm asked to do the other 22 characters OR to go back and get the missing abilities of the eight new characters, you'll have to go back and unlock D. Chaos again on those updated saves.

Phew, I'm done talking. One last thing; this translation thread may help you greatly in picking your attacks and abilities from this save.

Visual Ability Translations

Gil

This does not work for me.

I am using 5.50 GEN-D3 PROME-4.

Gil

Did you change the name of the save folder folder? This save automatically becomes the second slot in-game because of the 01 at the end. If you change it, it corrupts it. So you either need to have the second save freed up or you need to back that save up on your computer and delete it off your Memory Stick if you want to try this one.

Gil

if he have a different fw,then your sav will corrupt on his psp

Gil

That is my firmware though, so I don't know how it could have been corrupted for him. Jirachi/Pokefan got it working, so I think it's on his end.

Gil

Neatness! That's some serious dedication there.

Level 1
    Gil

Hi, I'm new in here...I want to ask that save file can work with 5.03 prometheus-4 ????

Level 1
    Gil

edit.............................................. ......
    Last edited by Akira_Miyamoto; 03-09-2011 at 04:31 AM. Reason: double post

Gil

lol i thought i'd give it a shot even though i'm using 5.03 GEN-C. didn't work. thanks anyway though =]
    So say we all.

Gil

OP, did you ever use that "Fix v3" thing to fix saves after yo updated to GEN-D3? It could possibly be that, I never used that fix.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast