cool should come in handy when i get the game
Did some more work on the map. Almost completed, just have to add one last gateway and go through getting all the rules and kp chance's to add to the list. Also will be grabbing a full list of what each moogle sells very soon.
Moogles are the red and the Gateways are blue. Treasures are just *'s and not all the treasures are on there. Already in the story and have a bunch of them so I'll beat it this time and then go find them over again if it's possible later on.
A list of what is what:
2) Gear, Rosetta Stones, 100% Breakability Accessories
3) Level 1 Gear, Catalysts
4) Rosetta Stones, 100% Breakability Accessories, Some Catalysts
5) Rosetta Stones, 100% Breakability Accessories, Boosters
8) Rosetta Stones, 100% Breakability Accessories, Most summons
9) Rosetta Stones, 100% Breakability Accessories, Recipe's
10) Rosetta Stones, Snowpetal Gear, Ultima Weapon, Omega, Hecatoncheir, Adamantite, Samurai Spirit
11) Rosetta Stones, 100% Breakability Accessories, Recipe's
*On the two days following your special day this moogle will also sell limited items that you can only buy one of each day. These include 1 of each of the 4 types of elixir's, banish/death skill, and kp bonus skill.
1) The Forsaken Lands (Level 100, 10 Floors, No final boss)
2) Dreams of a Flying Castle (Level 100)
3) Eastern Mirage Gateway (Level 80)
4) The Forgotten Lands (Level 80)
5) Gateway of Melting Snows (Level 60)
6) Frozen Continent (Level 60)
7) Chasm in the Rotting Land (Level 70)
9) Curses and Hopes of Yore (Level 75)
10) Gateway to Depature (Level 50)
11) Gateway of Good and Evil(Level 50)
12) Beyond the Continent (Level 50)
13) Encounters and Treason (Level 60)
14) Gateway of the Great Will (Level 60)
15) Conquered Trials Gateway (Level 80)
16) The Dragon King's Gateway (Level 100, Win within 60 sec, Rules Enabled, Skills Enabled)
17) Confinement and Flight (Level 100)
18) Pervasive Sorrow (Level 100)
19) Solitary Salvation (Level 100)
20) Edge of Discord (Level 100, Win Battle, Rules Disabled, Skills Disabled)
21) Inherited Memories (Level 100, BRV Break within 60 sec, Rules Enabled, Skills Enabled)
22) Gateway of Artificial Life (Level 100, BRV Break within 60 sec, Rules Enabled, Skills Enabled)
23) To A Foreign World (Level 100, Win within 60 sec, Rules Enabled, Skills Enabled)
Last edited by Xenogenesis9; 03-23-2011 at 03:01 PM.
nicely done sir I shall rep you for your endeavor.
Thanks to Kayarine for the sig!
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph Stalin! For the last time my name is SHAZAM!
Almost complete now. Will finish this off tomorrow probably.
good. that's an accurate world map
This is looking great, Xenogenesis!
Was it that Scarletite was purchased from the Moogle number 4?
Thanks, This is going to help me find Shantoto. xD
Mercenary Points - 0
Playstation Network ID - Overlord-Takeshi
I can play on Ad Hoc now. lol.
You should note, if you know, which dungeons have which Moogle Statues, I know that would help the KP huters out there
---------- Post added at 08:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------
I also noticed that number 8 (Curses and Hopes of Yore) was not on your list. I'll have some info later if you need it.
The moment we stop fighting for each other, that's moment that we lose our humanity.
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
Can't get treasure chests to respawn either so I'm going to go through and try and put them in here by memory. Rule of thumb for me is that if there's an enemy on the world map or a quickmove and there's no gateway or moogle on the other side then there's a chest somewhere pretty much every time.