Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

If you beat 125k Feral Chaos...

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: If you beat 125k Feral Chaos...

Gil

Default If you beat 125k Feral Chaos...

Post here, what characters you used and what were some of your basic strategies.

I used Kain, Cecil, Tidus, Warrior of Light, and Cloud in that order.

Kain did about 4k dmg before he bit it, I'm still not really use to him

Cecil was way more effective then I thought he would be, he did about 20k dmg. Most of of it through searchlight->paladin force spamming.

Tidus did terrible, only about 2k dmg. I just couldn't seem to land any of his brave->hp combos.

Warrior of Light did very good also, he did roughly 40k dmg before he got cheap shotted.

Cloud was my closer and he had to chew through 58k hp, after about 2 hours of retries I finally beat him about 20 minutes ago. With cloud my general strategy was land double cut->omnislash ver. 5, wait for him to get up, dodge his retaliatory brave attack, dash to him then repeat. Aside from the occasional assist breaking me mid dodge, the only thing I had to learn the hard was that if he had enough brave to kill me the worst thing to do was block because then he'd use an hp attack.

Chocobo Tamer
    Gil

I used Yuna, Cloud, Squall, Kain and Lightning. What didn't help was that my random assist was Shantotto, ended up only using her to block HP attacks.

With Yuna I tended to use Ifrit to wall-rush him and follow up with Mega Flare (which he seems to stupidly not avoid too well). This actually went well until he eventually got me at about 60k HP.

With Cloud I wall rushed him with Sonic Break, Slashing Blow and Aeriel Fang until he got Break, let him recover (gives a bit of a BRV shield should anything go wrong) and do the same again and follow up with Omnislash V5 or Finishing Touch. Got him to around 25k doing that.

With Squall I could hardly land anything at all, gave it a few tries and ende up chipping off ~5k.

With Kain I used Celestial Shooter & Crashing Dive the same tactic as Cloud. Break him and eventually hit him with a HP atk. I found Sky Rave easiest to go with. Got him to about 3k using Kain.

Lightning simply finished it off.

I found EXP to HP and Riposte extremely useful as far as abilities go.

Gil

Cloud of Darkness - Long Range Particle Beam Spam. Knocked all his health off after several minutes.

Emperor - Did not use

Garland - Did not use

Terra - Did not use

Ultimecia - Did not use

(I originally had Exdeath over Garland, but Exdeath was at the time feeling awkward. I'd use him again though =P)
    Last edited by Kraid; 03-27-2011 at 09:23 AM.

Airship Pilot
    Gil

Bartz, Kuja, CoD, Zidane and Terra.

I ceiling camped, 'nuff said lol

Gil

Iai Strike build level 1 Yuna.

That's it.

Gil

I only used Kain....

Chocobo Tamer
    Gil

Prishe, firion, terra, cloud, jecht.

Prishe took down about 44k health by just pummeling him and using assists whenever possible

Firion spammed reel axe and rope knife into double trouble with a lot of dodging in between and a few assist chases into weaponmaster. Got about 60k in 5 minutes before getting owned

Terra stayed at the ceiling and spammed meltdown until he died about 21k later.

Only thing special I did was have exp to hp on Prishe and forgot to equip it on the other two. Had mainly Lufenian gear and crap accessories from the story.

Moogle
    Gil

terra killed him all by herself

Gil

I only fought the first Feral Wannabe, but that was from a bunch of Knight's Arrow, Axe and Hell's Judgment Spamming.

Thanks to Galadin for the awesome signatures

[00:50] <Luna_> what happens in vegas.....will happen in vegas again

Carbuncle's Reflection Teoskaven's Avatar
    Gil

I used Firion, Yuna, Lightning, Zidane and Cloud (in that order).
    The secret is to use Megaflare and combined moves (like Flourish of steel of Lightning).
    Firion was only at level 80, so it damage Feral Chaos taking it away only 4k-5k HP.
    Yuna with Megaflare was a f****n' beast: she drops away 50k HP only using Bahamut *_*
    Lightning was'nt so special, but she did her work: 10k HP away thanks to her.
    Zidane, thanks to his chained moveset drops 15k HP to that bastard (and he could do much, but unfortunately Feral Chaos in that match were with his EX bar full...).
    Cloud finish the work with his Finishing Touch and Omnislash version5.
    My assist was Jecht, and it were very useful ^_^
    So, in conclusion: with luck, patience and perseverance i have triumphed

Dissidia mains: Gabranth, Cloud Strife, Kuja
    Duodecim mains: Gilgamesh, Warrior of Light, Cloud Strife

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast