Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

If you beat 125k Feral Chaos... - Page 2

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: If you beat 125k Feral Chaos...

Gil

I used Kain, Cecil, Warrior of Light, Firion and Squall, in that order.

Kain shove the most hp for me, 60k. And I only used jump and that air rising HPA (forgot the name) after my Kuja assist launch him in the air. Followed by Firion who just finished Chaos off for me when he's at 40k+ hp, by using RK > DT.
    Last edited by SoullessHeart; 03-28-2011 at 02:38 PM.

Moogle
    Gil

squall,firion,cloud,lightning and kain
    used squall to combo attcks,drain down his brv and break him while avoiding attacks,once squall hav 9999 brv,SB-> chase hp attck(since i use a pre-hp attck,i usually dun use hp attcks outside of chase)dring down about 40k+ hp
    firion and cloud is pretty just spam since they got brv attcks to hp attcks
    i usually use rope knife> double trouble for firion and omnislash v5 for cloud
    each brings down about 30k
    lightning-also can do the same but i did not,instead i use ranged attcks and abit of cure b4 using hp attcks like razor gale or thunder strike,chipped down about 10k
    kain was just spamming jump,one jump is about 1k wif ground rush so i just slowly chip down his hp 1k by 1k until he is gone

Gil

Exdeath:
    Spam Black Hole when you're near the ground until you get as high as you can into the air. That will make most of his HP attacks easy to avoid.
    BRV hits deal extreme damage so keep this in mind.
    While at the top of the stage, use Maelstrom. 10/10 times he'll zoom at you and use the same attack that is easily blocked. High block it, counter with cyclone (or whatever) until you have 9999 HP; use the Alexander summon to freeze your HP, then continue what you were doing, except, instead of using High Block>Cycone, use Delta Attack or Highblock>Almagest. This will do Wall rush+9999. Instantly use Black hole afterwards, then Maelstrom to force him to come to you again. Continue beating the hell out of him.

Also, have EXP to HP equipped. Succubus's Soul armor comes in handy if you have it.

Also:
    the Level Gap: 90 builds are basically insta-wins.
    Dissidia Status: Waiting for PS3 Repair... Again...
    "You Summoned Death.. The Void's True Power Comes to me." -Exdeath
    <3 you for siggy, Cookies
    DFF Mercenary Points: 11575
    Duodecim Mercenary Points: 0

Squire
    Gil

I only use cloud lvl 100 with all breakable accessory like initial bravery atk+8 and +4 i didn't use +def cause feral chaos have a very bad equipment and use the lifa leaf in case of in danger. also equip lufenian set cause when chaos is in ex mode he usally rage!

Gil

Jecht, Firion, WoL, Gilgamesh and OK. Jecht Block then combo destroys him. The only problem I encountered was Garland assist which is a huge pain, took about 60k off. For Firion I spammed Weaponsmaster, I usually take off about 30k. WoL I just spam HP chains, Gilgamesh was useless and OK was spamming Wind Shear.

Stylin' Demon Hunter~ DevilTrigger's Avatar
    Gil

Zidane and a few others, Zidane killed him alone though, easy

Ty to Kit for my sig

Moogle
    Gil

hmmm,didnt put my strategy here,with terra,just get to the top of the stage,and spam meltdown and holy combo,most of the time it will connect.meltdown lvl 3 is the best since it stays out long and messes up feral chaos dodge so you can get a free hit with holy combo.if he ever approaches you in midair,tornado,and he will eventually dodge it and drop to the ground.thats my strategy beating him,as shes the only char i need

Gil

Vaan, Firion, Bartz, Laguna, Cecil. Vaan was all about windburst, punishing dodges with whatever you have, wall rush sephiroth assist inferno and that's about it. Didn't use the other 4 though.
    DDFF : ----

Gil

Firion with Reel Axe, Rope Knife, and Weaponmaster to keep him busy, don't let him stand still.

Gil

i just did this today (yes im slow but i unlocked everything the REAL way) and it was hillarious to just use breakable accessories and whatever equips i had and just spam hp links on him

cloud was first and did about 60 k
    then zidane did about 25 k
    and wol finished the rest

i was rushing and it worked

thanks for the sig mizu

"the unexamined life is not worth living" socrates

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast