Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: [US] 100%(well close to) Duodecim Save file?

  1. #1
    Hot as Ifrit ColdRoxas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Zanarkand City
    Posts
    767
    Gil
    40

    Default [US] 100%(well close to) Duodecim Save file?

     
    Does anyone have a 5.50 GEN-d3 save file for Duodecim with all the characters maxed out and abilities mastered? I have 2 psp's running on different cfw and want to have dissidia on both of them...

    Any help wuld be much appreciate!
    Star of the Zanarkand Abes
    "Every blitzer knows: when you got the ball, you gotta score!"

    Main: Subs:

  2. #2
    Advent Hero Flo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    I walked into Mordor
    Age
    23
    Posts
    101
    Gil
    149

    Default

    No clue what any of that PSP hacked babble means, but here's a save. http://dissidiaforums.com/showthread...eady-Save-File

  3. #3
    Hot as Ifrit ColdRoxas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Zanarkand City
    Posts
    767
    Gil
    40

    Default

    Doesn't work, I need a specific save data for the firmware GEN 5.50 D3
    Thanks tho;;
    Star of the Zanarkand Abes
    "Every blitzer knows: when you got the ball, you gotta score!"

    Main: Subs:

  4. #4
    Advent Hero ShadCroly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    206
    Gil
    151

    Default

    http://dissidiaforums.com/showthread...l=1#post245306

    Try this one.

    It's missing just a few cutscenes, I found an accessory it was missing in a Moogle Shop (I forget which), and it's missing the Gilgamesh, Pupu, Ultima, The High Seraph, and Behemoth summonstones, which I'm trying to see if I can unlock right now.

  5. #5
    Hot as Ifrit ColdRoxas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Zanarkand City
    Posts
    767
    Gil
    40

    Default

    haha it works but what i need is most the characters to be lv 100 with their abilities mastered
    Didya happen to convert this savedata urself or...?
    anyways either way thanks for trying tho!!
    Last edited by ColdRoxas; 04-08-2011 at 07:28 AM.
    Star of the Zanarkand Abes
    "Every blitzer knows: when you got the ball, you gotta score!"

    Main: Subs:

  6. #6
    Advent Hero ShadCroly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    206
    Gil
    151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdRoxas View Post
    haha it works but what i need is most the characters to be lv 100 with their abilities mastered
    Didya happen to convert this savedata urself or...?
    anyways either way thanks for trying tho!!
    All done by user Kute. All characters are unlocked with every ability mastered. All weapons and armor as well and pretty much all accessories (even the stuff that's only usable by the CPU, so be wary of what you equip).

  7. #7
    Hot as Ifrit ColdRoxas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Zanarkand City
    Posts
    767
    Gil
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadCroly View Post
    All done by user Kute. All characters are unlocked with every ability mastered. All weapons and armor as well and pretty much all accessories (even the stuff that's only usable by the CPU, so be wary of what you equip).
    whaat??? What I'm seeing is that almost all the characters are lv1 with none of their abilities mastered, except the new characters;;
    Star of the Zanarkand Abes
    "Every blitzer knows: when you got the ball, you gotta score!"

    Main: Subs:

  8. #8
    Advent Hero ShadCroly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    206
    Gil
    151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdRoxas View Post
    whaat??? What I'm seeing is that almost all the characters are lv1 with none of their abilities mastered, except the new characters;;
    Maybe you got it mixed up with another save file you've got? I know it works.

  9. #9
    Hot as Ifrit ColdRoxas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Zanarkand City
    Posts
    767
    Gil
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadCroly View Post
    Maybe you got it mixed up with another save file you've got? I know it works.
    hrmm... thats weird. So you're saying that ALL the character's level and Ap are maxed out?
    Could you show me the link again pls?
    Star of the Zanarkand Abes
    "Every blitzer knows: when you got the ball, you gotta score!"

    Main: Subs:

  10. #10
    Advent Hero ShadCroly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    206
    Gil
    151

    Default

     
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdRoxas View Post
    hrmm... thats weird. So you're saying that ALL the character's level and Ap are maxed out?
    Could you show me the link again pls?
    I'll go one better.

    This is the save file that I'm using right now: http://www.mediafire.com/?ddjrnrtrs9261fv

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-24-2011, 08:11 PM
  2. Duodecim Save Data
    By ChaosMuramasa in forum Dissidia 012 Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 12:46 AM
  3. Dissidia 012 perfect starting save file (EU)
    By HYNE in forum Dissidia 012 Support & Guides
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 10:48 PM
  4. Corrupted save file
    By PiggyAndy in forum Dissidia 012 Support & Guides
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-24-2011, 09:00 PM
  5. Can you Convert your JP Save file to a North America Save file
    By Timothy Brandon in forum Dissidia 012 Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 04:05 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •