Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
how to deal more than 100 brv dmg against lvl 120+ manikins?

Sponsored Links

Thread: how to deal more than 100 brv dmg against lvl 120+ manikins?

Moogle
    Gil

Default how to deal more than 100 brv dmg against lvl 120+ manikins?

I'm currently at the land of discord and have been battling random lvl120+ manikins.
    I'm not satisfied with my bravery dmg, it only ranges from 30-50, 100+ on critical hits.

Current set: full adamant set

Accessories:
    -Muscle Belt
    -Booster
    -Sniper Eye
    -HPnear death
    -Summon unused
    -Pre ex mode
    -Pre ex revenge
    -Pre assist
    -Lvl gap >=20
    -Hero's spirit

So is my set good or does it need improvement? I've been seeing vidoes on youtube where players deal up to 200dmg, 500+ on critical hits and some are against F.Chaos.

thanks

Gil

play a lv1 lai strike build. able to deal 9999 brv dmg on first hit. i mean just look at this http://dissidiaforums.com/showthread...hin-30-seconds
    "This is it. This is your story. It all begins here."

Advent Hero
    Gil

What I did was to very boringly get the exclusives and Lufenian equipment for your mains then go battle it out. For me, I always use CoD and Fusillade beam carefully. Always works.

Gil

All you need is Jecht, no really he's a wrecking ball, I know I did around 2K BRV damage to Feral Chaos in one combo before.

Gil

Quote Originally Posted by ervonztig View Post
    So is my set good or does it need improvement? I've been seeing vidoes on youtube where players deal up to 200dmg, 500+ on critical hits and some are against F.Chaos.
    If you're talking about the 125K Feral Chaos, that's because 1) he has level 1 arm (defense stat) equipment and 2) critical damage increases the more BRV your opponent has compared to your HP. I don't know the formula, so this is just a guess, but I believe that when your opponent's BRV is 1/3 of your HP = 4x damage, 2/3 of your HP is 6x damage, and 100% is 8x damage. If anyone can correct this, that'd be nice.

As for your equipment? I did all of 000 with just full Lufenian equipment (once it was available). No accessories involved. It wasn't particularly difficult, so I'm sure you'll do fine. I'd recommend focusing on characters with BRV > HP links, or characters the AI can't deal with, like Kefka and the Emperor. Iai Strike sets pretty much destroy any difficulty as well. Hope that helps.
    Last edited by 孤高ガルルガ; 06-05-2011 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Clarification
    Tournament signature by Galadin.
    Spoiler:
    Garuga signature by Kayarine.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMuramasa View Post
    AND GARUGA BE LIKE

"YOLOOOOO GOT THIS SHIT"

Moogle
    Gil

Quote Originally Posted by Myth3842 View Post
    All you need is Jecht, no really he's a wrecking ball, I know I did around 2K BRV damage to Feral Chaos in one combo before.
    I agree with this one, since jecht is my main back in dissidia1, i use him to farm equips in story 000, but i find Cloud to be more effective when fighting F.Chaos....i dont know why, but him, equipped with lufenian gears, is supper effective against F.Chaos, i remember dealing 700+ critical on him O_O

I'm finding that I am having a LOT of trouble against the LV 120+ manikins. My party consists of: Cloud, Golbez, Gilgamesh, sephiroth, and lightning. just about everybody has chainsaw and auto cross bow equipped along with lufenian equips (as I have most of them).
    my accessories are:
    Attacking Bravery
    near opponent
    chasing
    attacking HP
    center of the world
    Power ring
    Hyper ring
    muscle belt (earring for golbez)
    Pearl Necklace

Problem is, they can do a lot of damage to me, but when i attack I rarely go beyond 60-70 brv damage.

Gil

Get rid of Pearl Necklace and Center of the World. You are going to want to have your assist available. As it is, you are only hindering your own ability to damage your opponents, especially since assists greatly aid your ability to land HP hits. Your primary goal against such opponents is to chip them to death. Golbez and Cloud, in particular, would have the easiest time against the AI among your team, so focus on those two. Make sure your assist is useful to the character you play (I would recommend Kuja or Jecht for Golbez, and Sephiroth for Cloud) so that you have an easier time landing HP hits. Just play normally and assist combo whenever possible, and you should do fine.

If this isn't enough, you may desire to look into the strategies listed in this thread.
    Tournament signature by Galadin.
    Spoiler:
    Garuga signature by Kayarine.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMuramasa View Post
    AND GARUGA BE LIKE

"YOLOOOOO GOT THIS SHIT"

I see... well it never lasted me long enough to get me into EX mode anyway, so losing those accessories wouldn't hurt me at all. I think I see what I am doing wrong, thank you.