(You only just noticed? :P)
I hope there's gonna be some FFs on computer, aswell. PC is god tier console. And it's not even a console.
XV? I honestly don't think so.
- back to fantasy roots/steampunk ala IX, or even VI
- battle system closer to Gambit and X-2 (bring back the flow of XII, seriously, XIII was a step back in that regard)
- either a completely traditional but fun "destroy a big baddie adventure" or bring back Matsuno
- colour, lots and lots of colour
- useful summons
- JOKES, ADVENTURE, LIGHTHEARTEDNESS
Mission points: 0 ~ Quests Ahoy!~Do you exist?~
If they make a new one, I hope it has Matsuno as the designer instead of Nomura. Giving the player more control and making it more traditional would be nice too.